• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Horror" Dream Towns :)

Despite loving horror genre'd stuff in general (Boy I love me some Silent Hill), I never cared nor was impressed by Aika and the like. There's something about trying to mix a horror theme with Animal Crossing that just strikes me as uninteresting. Most of the setups seems really vague and generic to me. Go figure. I seem to be alone in thinking this.
Nothing against people who like it though.

Despite loving horror genre'd stuff in general (Boy I love me some Silent Hill), I never cared nor was impressed by Aika and the like. There's something about trying to mix a horror theme with Animal Crossing that just strikes me as uninteresting. Most of the setups seems really vague and generic to me. Go figure. I seem to be alone in thinking this.
I always thought these were interesting though. Each town tells a story

I can understand! The two don't seem like the should go together, and they don't ever seem creepy or horrific to me, but it's something new to try out!

the aniville one wasn't scary to me, it just made me really sad :(

people come up with the cleverest rooms in these horror towns though. the adam & eve one in aika village is funny.

Isn't Druggy Village not online anymore? I tried going to it and she told me it wasn't there anymore. There was a youtube update that said it was changed back to a normal town and then taken down. It's a shame! I would have liked to visit it. :c

Haha I'm working on a horror town...not quite there yet on completion though. Hmmm

This is a great town. 4100-2965-4780.
The whole town isn't scary, but there are definatly some creepy houses that are themed from horror movies.This town is very creative, and worth visiting.It's called Tranquil.

Aika was my first dream town I visited. The dolls facing the wall creeped me out so much xD And the residents' outfits O_O

The best though was at that doll tea party when you turn the camera and you see an axe behind the red doll at the back.

Thanks for this list! Now I have more places to visit and explore!

So, I went to Faleisha, which was creepy in its own sense.
What REALLY wigged me out, though. A villager was wearing a bloody shirt and just sorta walking around the plaza. I hopped on the bed to "wake up" and suddenly the villager walked up beside the bed and took out a shovel. I was so concerned.

Did something happen to the Marshal town? It's ruined. It's hardly Marshal-obsessed anymore!

Back