• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Horror" Dream Towns :)

JustAWeavile

Unapologetic Animal Crossing Anarchist
Bells
Switch
1288-0507-1412
Here is a list of Horror towns in New Leaf. Share your reactions in this thread.

Marshal Town: 1900 0445 3218 Visit a town inhabited by someone with a disturbing obsession with Marshall

Aika Village: 2600 0218 7298 Try and find out what happened to a girl on her birthday.

Town Of The Artist: 3200 0330 2755 a town of artists with a grisly secret.

Hitokui Village: 2600 1856 4772 Dress as a cop and investigate Murder scenes

Druggy Village: 2100 0784 7385 explore the town to uncover the memories of a dead girl and her killer.

Harudin: 1900 0190 0083 Symbolism towards North Korea and Japan's attitude for them.

LSD: 1300 0108 1523 Not exactly creepy but it is hilariously bazaar

Aniville: 4800 2398 3734 Dress up as a student as you investigate a mass suicide

Covah: 6700 2770 9418 Uncover an expedition to Egypt gone terribly wrong

Kotori Bako: 1100 0907 3801 Dive into the minds of a mother and her husband to find out what
vicious deed they committed

Amonia: 7800 2773 1392 Join a bunch of students as they find and play with a mysterious doll.

Faleisha: 5000 2746 7773 Investigate the murder of a young man.

Last edited:
SPOILERS

I've already been to Aika, but then again, who hasn't? That was the first dream I ever went to. It was the dream that made me build the dream suite. I like the outdoor scenery and the room with the bird cage and the one with the alpine furniture with the picture of Aika/her mom are really cool.

Druggy Village: 2100 0784 7385 (Has a Japanese Name)
I wish i knew what the character were saying. House with the maid dress. Main floor surprised me. I wasn't expecting it to be blocked off. Basement and upstairs looked like really cool designs. Artist with halo's house was designed really well. (He seems to be highly medicated. Confused about his upstairs (Wetsuit: do i need to go to the beach?) Bathtub with the blood reminds me of the one story where a woman bathed in blood to stay young. Wigs llook like head have rolled off XD made me laugh Anyone understand the last house?

I should visit these xD I don't think I've ever gone to one of them
Will post my reaction soon

I've never visited these before, much less a horror town :eek:

I visited Aika a few minutes ago and the Adam & Eve room gave me the heebie jeebies. So did the room with all the dolls facing the wall lol

I haven't been to these towns myself because I'm waiting until I have my town all fixed up to build the Dream Suite but I've seen them all on YouTube.Aika village is my favorite I just think that town is so beautiful.I'll probably go there when I have the Dream Suite built.

Last edited:

I visited Aika a few minutes ago and the Adam & Eve room gave me the heebie jeebies. So did the room with all the dolls facing the wall lol

I thought the Adam & Eve room was hilarious.

I really like the symbolism of the Adam and Eve room. Perfect Apple, i believe the statues might be fake? I can't remember.

I think it represents her fall from sanity or a happy life like Christian belief of the fall of man and the beginning of sin.

Did you turn the camera around in that room? If not, you should.

*slowly raises hand* I haven't been to any~
hehehe I did watch a video on Aika but I need to visit that (and the rest!) myself! c=

I updated my last post with the link

I'm glad I found it again so quickly. I haven't gone to all of them myself yet haha

Did you turn the camera around in that room? If not, you should.

I did! My boyfriend loves horror and I was sending him all these clips of the town. I should go delete the clips since those eyes are on my phone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought the Adam & Eve room was hilarious.

i guess i can see that but as someone who has been attending church with her significant other and his family, i was eerily weirded out by it? i'm not sure why lol

I hope it's okay to add, but there's one horror town that I adore, Cuteland :)

Last edited:
Back