• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL Dream Towns

I just set up my 3DS for Internet connection today, so that means I've finally gotten my Dream Address. The dream address for Westerly is 4500-5312-6682.

@FancyThat: I've never heard of Linandko before on YouTube, but if they made some Animal Crossing videos, i'll definitely have to watch them soon! :) I'll go ahead and add their dream addresses to the list right now.

EDIT: I was just watching one of their videos, and I actually do know them! I remember watching one of their Tomodachi Life videos back before the game was announced for North America! I know i've also watched their April Fool's ACNL video before because I wanted to see gameplay with Zucker in it. :p I definitely have got to watch more of their videos!

@CJODell62: Thanks for the dream address! I'll add it to the list right now, and i'll make sure to visit it soon! :)

Last edited:
Can i add my town's dream adress here too? I just am curious if people are going to visit it, and does it matter if it is not really that good? I just started working on the look of my town so some things are unfinished! I have a lot of nice places too if i say so myself ^^

Can i add my town's dream adress here too? I just am curious if people are going to visit it, and does it matter if it is not really that good? I just started working on the look of my town so some things are unfinished! I have a lot of nice places too if i say so myself ^^

Sure! You're more than welcome to leaving your dream address here! When I said for people to not post undeveloped towns, I meant completely undeveloped (like practically untouched). If you're working on it and already have at least something done, then sure! :D

Sure! You're more than welcome to leaving your dream address here! When I said for people to not post undeveloped towns, I meant completely undeveloped (like practically untouched). If you're working on it and already have at least something done, then sure! :D

I plan to post my second dream town when it's a bit more developed :), at the moment I've started laying paths and things but I'm focusing on permanent villager placement.

~Bump~

I plan to post my second dream town when it's a bit more developed :), at the moment I've started laying paths and things but I'm focusing on permanent villager placement.

That would be great! I'd love to see it when it's more developed! I'm sure it'll turn out great! :)

Feel free to add my DAs to your list. (in my signature)

I have an ever growing list of more of my own towns and dream addresses on my tumblr, but I don't think they are allowed on TBT.

~Bump~

@Jinglefruit: Sorry that I didn't add your dream codes earlier. I've been busy lately, and I just forgot about this thread. :p I'll go ahead and add all of your dream codes right now. :)

~Bump~

@Jinglefruit: Sorry that I didn't add your dream codes earlier. I've been busy lately, and I just forgot about this thread. :p I'll go ahead and add all of your dream codes right now. :)

xP That's fine! My dream code has decided to change twice for Muonium since then though (I think Luna just doesn't want to pay me :C ). And it's not exactly presentable right now anyway though. So you may aswell remove that one.

You can also visit Merupuri ^^ The DC is in my signature :)

I just saved my dream again yesterday... Please feel free to stop by :)

7400-5232-9021

Mine is not nearly done. I'm still working on my natural paths and I don't have many PWPs, but please stop by every now and then. :) I update daily. DA is in signature.

Back