• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿ List of horror dream village in New Leaf ✿✿ DON'T WORRY NO SPOILER PICTURE INSIDE

Druggie Village was creepy for me. If you watch the YouTube vids, I love his reaction to the stuff in the various villages XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I get more creeped out listening to K.K. Dirge and watching the alien at 3:33 than I do at Aika XD

I avoided Roscoe's house in CF just because he had K.K. Dirge. It's definitely creepier than K.K. Synth. The club version of K.K. Dirge is awesome, though! XD

1300-0108-1523...

What town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Druggie Village was creepy for me. If you watch the YouTube vids, I love his reaction to the stuff in the various villages XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I avoided Roscoe's house in CF just because he had K.K. Dirge. It's definitely creepier than K.K. Synth. The club version of K.K. Dirge is awesome, though! XD

I don't find K.K. Synth creepy o_O
---
Another Zelda fan woohoo!!

This really makes me want to create a horror themed town D;

I have a normal town, but to satisfy my urge to make a creepy horror themed town, I built a totem poll and surrounded it with 6 tree stumps. Now I pretend that 6 of my villagers are practicing occult horrors in the night and when a villager moves out, they are being sacrificed.

Did I say that out loud?

I have a normal town, but to satisfy my urge to make a creepy horror themed town, I built a totem poll and surrounded it with 6 tree stumps. Now I pretend that 6 of my villagers are practicing occult horrors in the night and when a villager moves out, they are being sacrificed.

Did I say that out loud?

Nice ;) I can't wait until I build my fire pit... no particular reason....

Did I say that out loud?

That... is awesome.

Yeah; I don't see why people had nightmares over Aika. I just went through it, woke up, and loled.
Spoilers:

I guess it just depends on people's interpretations (because of the doll and the axe).But yeah, I didn't think of it as terrifying either-- more like dark and emotionally tragic, like David Lynch's Mulholland Drive. And maybe Twin Peaks. But hey, it's not a bad thing that Aika wasn't a scary town (glad that it isn't). I enjoyed the effort that was made for the walk-through. Nevertheless, it's a great conceptual piece.

I haven't been to Druggie town or Marshall Town but Diablo really freaked me out.

Go to Druggie town I don't think you will understand Marshall town but if you want to go there then go :)

Some of the dream codes on the first post are duplicates, just to let you know. Unfortunately I don't know of any others for the moment... ^^'

GLITCH TOWN

Go visit this town, like everything is so glitched up. There's flowers and PWPs in the water.
Dream Code: 3000-0845-9227

Make sure to get the wetsuit down from the bed so you can go diving to see the glitches.

c/ped from Lucsy

I'd love to know how they got rid of all the leaves on the trees in Diablo. That looks really creepy!

Diablo was my absolute favorite from the whole list. The house with the sequences and the house in the forest, it was all done so brilliantly.

Back