• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL Dream Towns

You can add mine for both Applewin and ACNLpics. (The Dream Addresses are in my Signature.)

I intend to do an update to ACNLpics. (I just hope Luna doesn't give me a new Address.)

~Bump~

Sorry that I haven't bumped this in a while guys!

@Earth Wolf-Howl: I don't mind at all! I'll go ahead and add your friend code to the list right now! :)

Thank you!

If anyone does visit, though, could you suggest how to fill in some of the blank spots in my town, please? I'm running out of ideas.

Thanks for this thread. I am going to go look at pretty much all of these. My town is underdeveloped since it's newer so it will be so nice to be all inspired n stuff.

~Bump~

Sorry for not bumping this recently guys! I've been busy with school and other stuff recently, so I keep forgetting to bump this. My spring break started today, so i'll be keeping this thread up-to-date! :D

@Candy83: Sure! I'll make sure to add both of those dream codes to the list right now! :)

@Earth Wolf-Howl: Sure thing! I'll make sure to visit your town today, and I could leave you some suggestions for how you can make your town even better! :)

@Yoshisaur: You're welcome! I hope you enjoy a lot of these towns and get some inspiration! :)

Last edited:
@Earth Wolf-Howl: I just visited your town in the dream suite. First, I really like your town. You have some cool ideas that make it look nice, like how you used hedges to make the bench and windmill look good where they are. I like how your town is split into different sections: a more suburban center area (where the town hall and houses are), an area with bushes and hedges, and a Japanese/bamboo area. I also really love how you made things look really natural in your town (with bushes, bamboo, etc.). It's a pretty nice town, in my opinion. However, I do have some suggestions for the empty spots. In the spot near Portia's house where the perfect cherry trees are, you could put in a picnic blanket and add a few more bushes to make it look like a nice little picnic spot. In the area to the left of Erik's house, you could maybe add some trees (I think cedar trees would look good here) to help make it look better. Right now, it looks too empty even though there is the watter pattern. In the empty area near Vladimir's house and town hall, you could add a solar panel and wind turbine here. That area feels more like a suburban area to me, and I think these could look good here. You could put a solar panel with a wind turbine and add some bushes and trees to it to make it look really good. Finally, the empty spot to the right of Pierce's house could be used for more Japanese-based things. I think you could possibly add a hot spring here with some zen lamps and regular trees so that it would fit in with the Japanese theme from that area.

Those are all my opinions, so if you don't like any of them, you don't need to use any of them. I'm glad I visited your town, though. It looks really nice! I enjoyed it! :D

By the way…

~Bump~

Sorry for not bumping this recently guys! I've been busy with school and other stuff recently, so I keep forgetting to bump this. My spring break started today, so i'll be keeping this thread up-to-date! :D

@Candy83: Sure! I'll make sure to add both of those dream codes to the list right now! :)

?

That's okay. And I understand.

You did quote an old Dream Address for Applewin:

4200?3135?7548 - AppleWin (Candy83)

The latest is:

4200?5201?4475 [03.06.2015]​

My Dream Address signature for Applewin shows previous versions (going back to last September). No big deal!

That's okay. And I understand.

You did quote an old Dream Address for Applewin:

The latest is:

4200–5201–4475 [03.06.2015]​

My Dream Address signature for Applewin shows previous versions (going back to last September). No big deal!

Oops. Sorry about that. I'll make sure to fix it right now. I don't know why I didn't notice that when I was originally adding it. :p

hello there, care to visit my town as well? It's been up for 2 years and I'm pretty much done with everything except my 4th toon's house.

hello there, care to visit my town as well? It's been up for 2 years and I'm pretty much done with everything except my 4th toon's house.

Sure! I'd love to visit your town! I'll add your dream address to the list and check it out later! :)

~Bump~

If anybody has any dream codes they'd like to share, feel free to post, and i'll add it to the list! ^.^

6500-5107-4218 the town of Village!

It's about 80% done right now, if anyone would like to visit I'd really appreciate advice/tips to make it better :)

win us, 4000-5032-5326. It's a pretty little town and the creator's down a nice job going over the game's limits.

Is there a town that is Mario themed? I would like to visit one like that! Do you know a town that has a Mario theme or doesn't it exist at all? XD

Sorry for the somewhat late replies guys!

@izora: I'll add your town to the list right now, and i'll make sure to visit it later (I still have so many I need to visit!)!

@Piyoko: It sounds like it might be a pretty interesting town. I'll definitely have to visit it soon. I'll add it to the list right now. :)

@lars708: I'm not sure if there are any Mario-themed towns in the list of dream codes. From the ones i've visited, none of them are Mario-themed, but I haven't visited all of them yet. I also am not familiar with a Mario-themed town, sadly. If you want to see a town that is sort-of Mario-themed, though, you could visit Nintendo's official town. I know that it's not 100% Mario-themed (the last time I visited it was when it had some Captain Toad things), but I think it does have some Mario things in it. Here is the dream address, if you're interested. 5700 – 2038 – 6151 I'll also add this address to the list! I can't believe I never added the Nintendo dream town to the list! :p

@Earth Wolf-Howl: I just visited your town in the dream suite. First, I really like your town. You have some cool ideas that make it look nice, like how you used hedges to make the bench and windmill look good where they are. I like how your town is split into different sections: a more suburban center area (where the town hall and houses are), an area with bushes and hedges, and a Japanese/bamboo area. I also really love how you made things look really natural in your town (with bushes, bamboo, etc.). It's a pretty nice town, in my opinion. However, I do have some suggestions for the empty spots. In the spot near Portia's house where the perfect cherry trees are, you could put in a picnic blanket and add a few more bushes to make it look like a nice little picnic spot. In the area to the left of Erik's house, you could maybe add some trees (I think cedar trees would look good here) to help make it look better. Right now, it looks too empty even though there is the watter pattern. In the empty area near Vladimir's house and town hall, you could add a solar panel and wind turbine here. That area feels more like a suburban area to me, and I think these could look good here. You could put a solar panel with a wind turbine and add some bushes and trees to it to make it look really good. Finally, the empty spot to the right of Pierce's house could be used for more Japanese-based things. I think you could possibly add a hot spring here with some zen lamps and regular trees so that it would fit in with the Japanese theme from that area.

Those are all my opinions, so if you don't like any of them, you don't need to use any of them. I'm glad I visited your town, though. It looks really nice! I enjoyed it! :D

Thanks! I just saw your feedback now, and though I can't say I've done much so far, I managed to unlock the hot spring. I didn't have the Picnic Blanket, though, so I used the hot spring instead and set up some stumps there. I'll probably set up the picnic blanket near Pierce's house instead once it's suggested to me- that is, if there's enough room.

I'm kind of interested in keeping my town semi-rural, though, so I think I'll pass on putting a solar panel or wind turbine there, though. But thank you anyway. Soon as I get an adequate PWP to put there, I'll build it and update my DA.

Last edited:
I visited the Nintendo town a long time ago, it reminds me of my first moments with Animal Crossing: New Leaf lol

Back