• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening! I am bAcK.
Town Name: Moriyo
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 20 clovers & possibly wishlist items
Total price: 20 starting

*You know how I say to plant them in the open spaces of my paths? Like where grass/dirt is or no QRs/other clovers? It's the same thing, I'm ordering them to cover my paths. So putting them anywhere on the path is fine.

Last edited:
Good evening! I am bAcK.
Town Name: Moriyo
Items requested: 20 clovers & possibly wishlist items
Total price: 20 starting

*You know how I say to plant them in the open spaces of my paths? Like where grass/dirt is or no QRs/other clovers? It's the same thing, I'm ordering them to cover my paths. So putting them anywhere on the path is fine.

hey again! when are you wanting me to deliver? I can do it soon if you give me a few minutes to look through your wishlist and look through my town and see what I have.

I can also do soon, I'll be on and off till midnight/1am EST.

okay! so. I found 28 things for sure on your wishlist, I honestly think the number is A LOT higher because I remember having a lot of the stuff on your wishlist, but I couldn't find it around my town, but I have stuff all over town and crammed into all my houses, literally there's no free space at all so it's gonna take me forever to sort through it properly. BUT for the time being, since all of that is DLC or WA stuff, I usually charge 2tbt each, so if youre interested that would add 56 tbt?

Omg I was not expecting that😂 But I would be fine with that. I'm doing another order rn, so I should take 10 15 at max hopefully.

Omg I was not expecting that�� But I would be fine with that. I'm doing another order rn, so I should take 10 15 at max hopefully.

I'm a bit of a hoarder for sure. ^^;
thats fine! ill just watch some Netflix. just like my post when youre ready for me to come over please!

My gate is now open. Sorry for the wait! I'll go ahead and send the tbt now.

As for items, I'm makin space on my town plaza for them. If you go down on the cutlette path, keep going right till you hit cedar trees/a Wisteria trellis, go up and to the right side of my plaza, I'll be erasing QRs there.

hi all, I should be online tonight for several hours around 5 pm CST, if you plan to make any orders today ^^

Me again... sorry I keep making separate orders, I?m landscaping and I?m figuring out what I need as I go lol.

Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 10 cedar saplings, 30 normal saplings
Total price (TBT): 40 tbt

Me again... sorry I keep making separate orders, I’m landscaping and I’m figuring out what I need as I go lol.

Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 10 cedar saplings, 30 normal saplings
Total price (TBT): 40 tbt

hi again! no worries I really appreciate you coming back!! would you be available in about 10 minutes?

Town name: Ghoulton
Items requested: 12 holly, 12 blue hydrangea, 6 cedar
Total price (TBT): 30 tbt

Thank you!

Town name: Sundast
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested: 15 blue hydrangea, 10 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 25

hi again! no worries I really appreciate you coming back!! would you be available in about 10 minutes?

Hey, sorry for the delayed response, just got home from work. I will be available for the next few hours if you are around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back