• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppy villager

° . • ○ °★ cat enthusiast
Bells
Switch
6622-5739-9491
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (176) +
↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

giphy.gif

welcome to mayor Lila's gardening shop + more!

currently: OPEN for orders

tumblr_m230t37Mb11qfamg6.png
Friend Code~ 3583-1422-4684
Time Zone~ CST 
Orders are available for delivery only!
If you order while I'm offline, I'll msg you asap. ☺ 
Please make sure to leave feedback!

Online Status: << check the sidebar
tumblr_ps2z1eDkmO1uiffmjo1_75sq.png
tumblr_ps2z1eDkmO1uiffmjo2_75sq.png

gardening - 1 tbt/ea
-pink azalea starts (x30)
-white azalea starts (x30)
-holly starts (x25)
-sweet olive starts (x25)
-blue hydrangea (x35)
-pink hydrangea (x35)
-all hybrid flowers in mass amounts, excluding golden roses & Jacobs ladders, so order what you need
-lucky clovers (A LOT)
-cedar saplings (x22)
-regular saplings (x30)
-bamboo shoots (A LOT)
-golden watering can - 2 tbt each
-golden net - 2 tbt each
-golden axe - 2 tbt each
-silver axe - 2 tbt each
-wetsuits (any color) - 2 tbt each

other
  • igb - 200k/1 tbt
  • perfect fruit basket (any) - 2 tbt each
  • any orderable - 1 tbt each
  • [almost]any kk song - 1 tbt each
  • too many unorderables & sets/WA/RV/dlc/rares to list. if you want to post your wishlist or just ask me if I have something, thats probably the fastest way to do it. - 2 tbt each UPDATE I got a New 3DS and my friend has let me borrow her massive collection of amiibo cards and figurines for the purpose of this shop... so I should be able to order a lot of RV stuff!!
  • almost any clothing/accessory/shoe item - 1 tbt for orderables and 2 tbt for non orderables
  • streetpass items - 1 tbt each
  • useables - 1 tbt each
ORDER FORM
HTML:
Town name:
Friend code:
Items requested:
Total price (TBT):
thanks for visiting!

  

(this is just for my personal use)
~

Last edited:
hello! do you happen to have a table with cloth or any zen cushions? also curious as to what WA food items you may have !! ♡

hello! do you happen to have a table with cloth or any zen cushions? also curious as to what WA food items you may have !! ♡
I believe I do have the table & I have 2 zen cushions which you are welcome to get both of them!
do you have any specific foods youre looking for? I can look through it for you. my stuff is laid out all over my town and I haven't sorted it into welcome amiibo / non WA

lovely, thank you! i’d be happy to take both! in terms of food, i’m mainly looking for udon / donburi / ramen bowls!
(also, i can fill out an order form properly if you’d like)

lovely, thank you! i’d be happy to take both! in terms of food, i’m mainly looking for udon / donburi / ramen bowls!
(also, i can fill out an order form properly if you’d like)
(don't worry about it)
okay, I've got all that! I honestly haven't sold on tbt since the wa update, and I have very little knowledge on the current "economy" and what WA items are worth, so if its 6 items total is 12 tbt total fair?

Hello, I'm looking for two blue roses. I don't really need anything else.

Last edited:
Town name: Acidia
Friend code: in sidebar
Items requested: 20 clovers + 20 bamboo shoots
Total price (TBT): 40

Town name: Acidia
Friend code: in sidebar
Items requested: 20 clovers + 20 bamboo shoots
Total price (TBT): 40

you got it d;
if you'd like to go ahead and add me, ill get all of that put into my locker and head your way c:

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 15 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 15tbt

Is it okay if we do this tomorrow? I have to head to sleep soon but I couldn't pass the opportunity to get clovers. I'm available tomorrow at early evening to 10pm EST.

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: sidebar
Items requested: 15 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 15tbt

Is it okay if we do this tomorrow? I have to head to sleep soon but I couldn't pass the opportunity to get clovers. I'm available tomorrow at early evening to 10pm EST.
I'm available like rn if you're not asleep yet when you see this, but if not, yes! I'll prob come online around 5 or 6 CST edit: just leave me a VM and let me know when you are around:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back