Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm heading to my grandparents for the afternoon. Wont have wifi but I'll have plenty of time to do some tt'ing and hopefully get a lot more stuff. if anyone still needs their orders delivered, I will be here later tonight! ty

holy wowww big order O: okay awesome! would you be available later tonight? I'd love to get my locker cleaned out from some of these other orders so that I can transport yours all in one trip, and that would give me some time to move everything. does that work?? ^^

sure no problem :D i will be online the next ~6hours or so, so just let me know whenever you can come over :D

thank you! your order is ready, go ahead and let me know when I can come to your town!! ^^ :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

your order is ready! let me know when I can come deliver! :)

hii, i?m currently out of town and will be back in a few hours. i?ll send you a vm when i?m available

hii, i’m currently out of town and will be back in a few hours. i’ll send you a vm when i’m available

cool! I should be around ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure no problem :D i will be online the next ~6hours or so, so just let me know whenever you can come over :D

would you be available in about 30 minutes~?

Hello again!

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested: 10 clovers and if you have them, 10 white carnations
Total price (TBT): 10 or 20tbt

Hello again!

Town name: Moriyo
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested: 10 clovers and if you have them, 10 white carnations
Total price (TBT): 10 or 20tbt

hi again:)
could I deliver in about 10 minutes?

I'd like to order a few things;

Town Name: Westown
Friend Code: 1736-6956-0716
Items Requested: 2 Golden Watering Cans, 2 Golden Nets, 2 Golden Axes
Total Price: 12 tbt

I'd like to order a few things;

Town Name: Westown
Friend Code: 1736-6956-0716
Items Requested: 2 Golden Watering Cans, 2 Golden Nets, 2 Golden Axes
Total Price: 12 tbt
sure! are you available right now?

Hi, me again! :)

Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 6 baskets of perfect cherries, if possible! and 1 basket of bamboo shoots.
Total price (TBT): 27 tbt

Thank you!

Last edited:
hi! your order is ready! please let me know when your available and ill come deliver!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

your order is ready! please let me know when you are available for delivery~ oh, and I had 10 of the items youre looking for, at 2 tbt each so that bumps the total to 50 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

your order is ready! please let me know when you are available :)

I'm available now for the next few hours! And all day tomorrow (sorry I had work)

Hi, me again! :)

Town name: London
Friend code: 1392-5552-5597
Items requested: 6 baskets of perfect cherries, if possible! and 1 basket of bamboo shoots.
Total price (TBT): 27 tbt

Thank you!

I'm available now for the next few hours! And all day tomorrow (sorry I had work)

aah sorry i fell asleep haha but im gonna be online longer today :D
hey guys! let me know when youre available! I should be here tonight for the next few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back