• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

「☁」 Lil' Cheebs c: | OPEN (rlc)

Finished my commission for allybishop! Thank you so much for commissioning me! I hope you did your beauty justice hehe
VSk20XK.png
khEmMkO.png

Have a lovely day~

Last edited:
Finished my commission for allybishop! Thank you so much for commissioning me! I hope you did your beauty justice hehe
VSk20XK.png
khEmMkO.png

Have a lovely day~
words can't express how much I love it, thankyou sm again 🤧💚💚

im alr filling out the form and saving it in my docs for whenever a slot is open 🤧🥺 ilym !!!
ahhhh thank you so much for your support bby ;u; if it makes things easier feel free to just post ur order and then you can edit/requote it later c:

v73OnhK.jpg
Detailed Cheebs
IGN:
*If you’re paying by items/IGB
Reference: same gal, diff outfit 💕
imgur album
Description: ^
Payment: $28 USD + (if complicated design!)
Note: Any special characteristics/design features/expressions or poses you want that I should know about?
Thank you so much for commisisoning me!! I hope you like it!
XZubnYb.png
PS: Daisyy for the next disney princess plz

Last edited:
okay now that I'm home and have better wifi, my offer is the following:
- 150 TBT
- Mom's knapsack (denim with stripes)

[All DIYs and can add more if needed]
- Crewed spaceship
- Lunar lander
- Space shuttle
- Pansy wand
- Tulip wand

I can also throw in some more TBT
japaf5e.png
YM7qZdZ.png

Gonna finish the last icon tomorrow and hopefully start on the next detailed cheeb hehe

ty for making my princess dreams come true 🤧 😭
10/10 art, artist, process, everything, would recommend!!
ahhhh daisyy <33333 i'm just drawing a real life portrait ya feel ;)
i know we shouldn't objectify humans so angel/10 ilysm 🥰 🥰 🥰
Ps: I'm honoured to be in ur siggie ;u;

japaf5e.png
YM7qZdZ.png

Gonna finish the last icon tomorrow and hopefully start on the next detailed cheeb hehe

Thank you so much for taking my commission <3 I am so excited to have art from you finally and this is so stinkin cute i can't even :love:

Thank you so much for taking my commission <3 I am so excited to have art from you finally and this is so stinkin cute i can't even :love:
Ahhhhh thank you sm for your kind words Aliya!!! Its my absolute pleasure hehe 🥰 🥰 🥰

Dobie can wait.... For now, I'll change my offer!

Purikura Icon
IGN:
Barry
Reference: Ryuji (Persona 5)
View attachment 272988View attachment 272989
Description: A bit of a troublemaker but he's sweet to others and cares about his team. He can be clumsy at times and he's mostly energetic.
Background Colour: black/grey
Payment: 200 tbt + an Amazing & Moving Painting plus a stack of gold nuggets!
Note: Your art is great! I would love to see how you could incorporate it to your style if you would consider.
Thank you so much for commissioning me! I lowkey thought his name was Barry when i first saw the form HAHAHAH
UBz7Hy5.png
FbBkEPn.png

Have a lovely day!

filling it out now as im typing this 🤧
no rush lovely <3

Back