• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Light Up The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of buying 14 bells for a collectible just for 1 month. I'm just gonna work on my quest for a name change.

Damn I thought I was the scrooge here

Why would someone buy 14 bells for an item they don't even get to keep. It's like buying an iphone for 300 bucks only to keep it for a week. What's the point? There is tons of way to show my holiday spirit without wasting my bells for something that is only for a short period time.

Now, if you excuse me, i'm gonna finish eating this bag of shredded cheese.

Why would someone buy 14 bells for an item they don't even get to keep. It's like buying an iphone for 300 bucks only to keep it for a week. What's the point? There is tons of way to show my holiday spirit without wasting my bells for something that is only for a short period time.

now i regret buying 10 of em...

The tree looks beautiful. Nice job staff.

Ooh! Animated collectibles. They're cool looking.

You're not supposed to keep them, you gift them to your friends

iPhones cost hundreds/thousands of real dollars, 14 tbt is nothing. You have almost 500. You don't have to enjoy it or participate in it but don't be sour about something harmless that was meant for fun.

iPhones cost hundreds/thousands of real dollars, 14 tbt is nothing. You have almost 500. You don't have to enjoy it or participate in it but don't be sour about something harmless that was meant for fun.

I neither like nor dislike the lights, but the friends don't get to keep them either.

It was just a comparison, it doesn't matter about the price but how long you can keep them for a price that seems a little to much. Even if you do get them as a gift for your friends, they technically still can't keep them which would make the gift kinda less interesting and worth it. Like i said before, there's more ways to show off your Xmas spirits, even for your friends. But on the positive side, even if i find this the collectibles idea not likable, i still love the thought you put in it and the design of the collectible is so adorable, so thank you and Laudine, i love the cedar tree. :D

This is so cute! Thanks for the super fun idea, guys. I adore Christmas lights <

I neither like nor dislike the lights, but the friends don't get to keep them either.

It was just a comparison, it doesn't matter about the price but how long you can keep them for a price that seems a little to much. Even if you do get them as a gift for your friends, they technically still can't keep them which would make the gift kinda less interesting and worth it. Like i said before, there's more ways to show off your Xmas spirits, even for your friends. But on the positive side, even if i find this the collectibles idea not likable, i still love the thought you put in it and the design of the collectible is so adorable, so thank you and Laudine, i love the cedar tree. :D

Y'all heard of "It's the thought that counts"....

Anyways can't wait for the Christmas event regardless of how big or small it is

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know it lights up my day just a little to see that I've been gifted a cute and festive collectible, and have tried to give out quite a few of them in hopes it'll have the same effect on others. Of course no one is forced to buy lights or participate in anything if they choose not to, and we'll respect that completely. :blush:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know it lights up my day just a little to see that I've been gifted a cute and festive collectible, and have tried to give out quite a few of them in hopes it'll have the same effect on others. Of course no one is forced to buy lights or participate in anything if they choose not to, and we'll respect that completely. :blush:

Your lights made my day last night, yesterday was rough and it was a nice end to the day 💙

Well well, I forgot these. I'm not sure if I should trade again like last year.

These are cute! Good job, Laudine. You've had the best work I've seen so far this year.

Aw shucks, so glad you guys liked the lights on the tree! Thank you for the kind words :blush:

I'm so happy that Murray's awesome lights are back, I shall proceed to gift them to many more unsuspecting victims members
help I'm addicted

Aw shucks, so glad you guys liked the lights on the tree! Thank you for the kind words :blush:

I'm so happy that Murray's awesome lights are back, I shall proceed to gift them to many more unsuspecting victims members
help I'm addicted

Sending these is sooo fun! I've sent some to people who gifted them to me, and some of the other members who I can remember doing kind things for me in the past. There are so many though, I just realized I'm gonna feel bad if I missed anyone important ;_;"

Thank you Staff for everything this year! :-D And thank you for bringing back the holiday lights, next to the Valentines roses they are my absolute favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back