• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

LGBTQ+ Friends?

I'm going to add most of you now, since I have a Lot of space to do that.

Edit: I've added Aderyn, alysson, hello Kitty and some more.

Is anyone up to play and look at each other's towns?

Last edited:
Hii!
I'm a bisexual girl, would love to add you as a friend!
3840-8744-0642

I added u already!
I hope to see u soon in my game!

Love Brenda

Hey!
I’m a pansexual girl currently in a heterosexual relationship. I’d love to make friends as I'm new to the community.:D

Hi! I?m a pan female and would be excited to find more lgbtq+ people to talk to! Especially since I moved to the UK I haven?t had anyone to talk to about lgbtq+ related things and I really miss it. Nobody seems to understand my excitement when I see a tiny pride flag sticker in a shop window and I?m not taken seriously most of the time when trying to explain ?bisexuality? and once I mention ?pansexuality? people look at me as if they discovered I?m from a different star. So yeah, please add me >.<

Hey! I'm bisexual and gender-fluid, and I'd love to play AC with other people from the community :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'll add a bunch of you now :p

Hi guys!!

I'm mostly wanting to add people who identify as LGBTQ+! I'm open to making all sorts of friends! I'm a gay male, and I'd love to be able to make other friends who understand the struggle :p;)

Allies are always welcome, too!

My FC is on the side bar:)
I am just now discovering this thread, is the group still active or did anyone create a group on Facebook or discord?

Back