• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF: wishlist items/diys (sanrio items, gold ore, mush, celeste items in exchange)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items

itzsmell

tropically grown egg
Bells
Switch
2158-9274-7413
Feedback
100% (11) +
hi! im making this post as my little workshop so im able to find some items i want and exchange help people with things maybe theyd want at the same time? 🥺 i dont have alot to offer tbt wise but i do have alot of igb and if thats not what u want i can craft and trade items in exchange! also i accept tbt or nmt if u just wanna buy anything i have listed below!

here's my wishlist! (updated 5/16)

able to trade/craft/order in exchange:
Gold
All Sanrio Items
celeste items: nova light, crescent moon chair, moon, star pochette
mush: stool, log, table parasol, lamp, partition
Flower Items: hyacinth lamp, lily record player, pansy table, windflower fan, mum cushion, cosmos shower, tulip suprise box, rose bed
diys: shell rug (x2) , giant teddy bear, cardboard table, ironwood chair, outdoor picnic set, gardon wagon, wooden stool, natural square table (2x), tall garden rock, woodland wall, hanging terrairum, hanging wooden shop sign, wooden simple bed, peach umbrella, straw umbrella hat, modeling clay, bamboo lunch box, wooden double bed, bamboo flooring, peach rug, shell bed, raccoon figurine, ironwood bed.

thank you! : )
updated (05/11) more diys!

Last edited:
I can get you all 28 reorderables for 28 tbt. ^^

Edit: These items, for clarification.

Broom And Dustpan (Natural)
Broom And Dustpan (White)
Bunny Day Topiary
Bunny Day Tree
Cute Bed (White)
Cute Chair (White)
Cute Floor Lamp (White)
Cute Sofa (White)
Cute Tea Table (White)
Cute Wardrobe (White)
Dollhouse (Pink)
Dolly (Pink)
Dolly (White)
Elaborate Kimono Stand (Balls)
Elephant Slide (Pink)
Hamster Cage (Pink)
Heart Doorplate (Pink)
Heart Doorplate (Light blue)
Heart Doorplate (Pink)
Kids' Tent (Pink)
Kids' Tent (White)
Poolside Bed (Light brown / White)
Popcorn Machine (Pink)
Puppy Plushie (Lemon & White)
Puppy Plushie (Tricolored)
Rice Cooker (White)
Soft-serve Lamp (Strawberry swirl)
Soft-serve Lamp (Vanilla)

You listed the Pink Heart Doorplate twice, let me know if you need just one or two.

Items I have:
bunny day topiary
bunny day tree
heart doorplate (orange)
heart-shaped bouquet (pink)
kids tent (white)
popcorn machine (pink)
white streetlamps (my native, so I can order # you need)

I would be interested in 4x mush lamps and 2x hyacinth lamps. Or however many you feel like crafting, if that's too many. :)

Last edited:
oh okay thank you! ill keep this in mind when i have enough tbt thank you so much!!
Post automatically merged:

Items I have:
bunny day topiary
bunny day tree
heart doorplate (orange)
heart-shaped bouquet (pink)
kids tent (white)
popcorn machine (pink)
white streetlamps (my native, so I can order # you need)

I would be interested in 4x mush lamps and 2x hyacinth lamps. Or however many you feel like crafting, if that's too many. :)
ooh yay okay! thank you 🥺 ill let u know when i have them ready for you! for the streetlamps id like 2 of them thank u so much!

oh okay thank you! ill keep this in mind when i have enough tbt thank you so much!!
Post automatically merged:

ooh yay okay! thank you 🥺 ill let u know when i have them ready for you! for the streetlamps id like 2 of them thank u so much!
I apologize i forgot to mention that I don't time travel, but after meeting today, I can friend you and mail the streetlamps to you in the morning! I have the other items ready.

I apologize i forgot to mention that I don't time travel, but after meeting today, I can friend you and mail the streetlamps to you in the morning!
oh thats totally okay! dont worry about it : ) thank u for letting me know!

Hey there. Hope you’re well.

I actually have a solid amount of your items. I have:
- all cute set items in pink
- broom and dustpan in white
- both pink and white dolls
- pink dollhouse
- pink kids tent
- poolside bed
- both puppy plushies
- strawberry soft serve lamp

I am so behind (haven’t started) trading for Sanrio items so I’d love to trade for those. Feel free to pm me to discuss 💕

- pink dollhouse
- pink kids tent
- poolside bed
- both puppy plushies

I am so behind (haven’t started) trading for Sanrio items so I’d love to trade for those. Feel free to pm me to discuss 💕
I mailed her the broom and dustpan sets! Just wanted to make sure you weren't duplicating work.

- pink dollhouse
- pink kids tent
- poolside bed
- both puppy plushies

AHHH im so so sorry for no response! I had college finals and stuff Im so sorry!! but if you were still open to that offer i'd be more than happy 🥺

Back