• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF: wishlist items/diys (sanrio items, gold ore, mush, celeste items in exchange)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
I have the following off your wishlist for you!!
~ Cute Bed (White)
I would love a moon for this please ^^
ahhh I’m so sorry I already will be getting the cute items! If you have the mats for the moon I could make you one anyway!

ahhh I’m so sorry I already will be getting the cute items! If you have the mats for the moon I could make you one anyway!
I don't know what type of materials are needed to make the moon, but if you tell me I think I could manage to come up with some materials for you to make the moon for me!

Hi! I have a bunch of stuff off your wishlist if you're interested.

I can get you:
Pink springy ride on
Pink elephant slide
Strawberry soft serve lamp
Tricolored puppy plushie
Pink and White dollies
Pink kids tent
Broom and dustpan in natural
Cute white lamp, chair, bed, sofa, tea table, wardrobe

If you had a spare crescent moon chair, I'd love one, otherwise you're welcome to the items free. Let me know what times you might be around. 😊

Last edited:
I don't know what type of materials are needed to make the moon, but if you tell me I think I could manage to come up with some materials for you to make the moon for me!
hi! My bad I haven’t been on recently but if you still wanted the moon it’s 15 star fragments and 1 large star fragment I have a lot of large ones so I can help u with that! I’m so sorry for the late response!
Post automatically merged:

I have the white dolly if you still need it?
hi! I haven’t been on recently! But if you were still willing to trade/sell the dolly I’d love to still get it! if u want anything I’m offering too!

Hi! I have a bunch of stuff off your wishlist if you're interested.

I can get you:
Pink springy ride on
Pink elephant slide
Strawberry soft serve lamp
Tricolored puppy plushie
Pink and White dollies
Pink kids tent
Broom and dustpan in natural
Cute white lamp, chair, bed, sofa, tea table, wardrobe

If you had a spare crescent moon chair, I'd love one, otherwise you're welcome to the items free. Let me know what times you might be around. 😊
I haven’t been on recently but if you’re still willing to trade that’d be awesome! omg thank you! You have a lot I can give u a chair in exchange I can try to muster a couple for you! I think I’ll be okay without the cute items tho but everything else I’d be happy with! Thank you!! 🥺

hi! My bad I haven’t been on recently but if you still wanted the moon it’s 15 star fragments and 1 large star fragment I have a lot of large ones so I can help u with that! I’m so sorry for the late response!

hi! I haven’t been on recently! But if you were still willing to trade/sell the dolly I’d love to still get it! if u want anything I’m offering too!

I haven’t been on recently but if you’re still willing to trade that’d be awesome! omg thank you! You have a lot I can give u a chair in exchange I can try to muster a couple for you! I think I’ll be okay without the cute items tho but everything else I’d be happy with! Thank you!! 🥺
I actually finally got the DIY for the chair, but I'm still happy to get those items for you! 😊

Sorry for the kinda late reply but you can come pick up the dolly now if you're on or we can do it tomorrow if that's more convenient?

Back