LF Artists!! O: RLC

//////
ill leave this rlc info link here
hope you'll consider~
I love your ocs in your TH btw :')

Last edited:
Hi there, here's my RLC thread on toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look! [★]

I've drawn some of your OCs before and enjoy drawing them! You have very lovely characters~ <3

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Have a wonderful day~

Hi there, here's my RLC thread on toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look! [★]

I've drawn some of your OCs before and enjoy drawing them! You have very lovely characters~ <3

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Have a wonderful day~

I'll reply on TH! <3

Hello! if you're still looking, here are some samples of recent comms and stuff of varying levels of quality/finish. I've recently got a tablet so pricing and stuff have changed/aren't really set so if you're interested we can work something out~! ^v^

Hello! if you're still looking, here are some samples of recent comms and stuff of varying levels of quality/finish. I've recently got a tablet so pricing and stuff have changed/aren't really set so if you're interested we can work something out~! ^v^

I would be interested, you have a nice style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know you only have like 1 or 2 female oc's but if you're interested then here's a link to my page
https://commiss.io/riummi
price is flexible and depends on design :'))

I really like your style, but I have literally one female OC lol, and she's p. good on art rn as she has alot of pending commssions. But thank you!!

I would be interested, you have a nice style!
ooh, good to hear! :0
my pricing is as follows ($, bust/waist)
sketch+colours: 2, 6
line+simple colours: 4, 10
painted: 12, 24

let me know if you'd like more examples of each type, prices are flexible atm because my art style is still fluctuating and being experimental xD

ooh, good to hear! :0
my pricing is as follows ($, bust/waist)
sketch+colours: 2, 6
line+simple colours: 4, 10
painted: 12, 24

let me know if you'd like more examples of each type, prices are flexible atm because my art style is still fluctuating and being experimental xD

Ooh, could I get a simple color waist up of this dude?

Ooh, could I get a simple color waist up of this dude?

gotcha! he's cool *u* I'll probably start around the end of this month, got a couple of things due then, hope you don't mind~! will start sending you WIPs once I begin, would you prefer via PM or post in this thread?

Hey hey I like your characters
Here's my gallery: [x]
( and dw I can draw guys, just been drawing a lot of girls recently )
Let me know if you're intrested!

gotcha! he's cool *u* I'll probably start around the end of this month, got a couple of things due then, hope you don't mind~! will start sending you WIPs once I begin, would you prefer via PM or post in this thread?

Def. PM, as I'd rather this contuine as my commision finder post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hey I like your characters
Here's my gallery: [x]
( and dw I can draw guys, just been drawing a lot of girls recently )
Let me know if you're intrested!

Digging your style, but some prices would help as well!

Def. PM, as I'd rather this contuine as my commision finder post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Digging your style, but some prices would help as well!

Sure thing!
Busts, halfbody, and fullbodies are $12, $17, and $22 respectively. ^^
I'm also working on chibis in a similar colouring style, lmk if you're intrested in that and I can send an example when it's done.

Back