• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[LF] Art of my ac and pkmn ocs

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
I’m offering nmt, in game bells, wishlist items . I have a complete catalog !

Sweetie the cherry bunny

Juicy the peach lion

I might update my island rep idk ty

It’s not listed, but would you be willing to pay in tbt bells? I would draw one for 100tbt for you, if so. No worries if not! 🥰

It’s not listed, but would you be willing to pay in tbt bells? I would draw one for 100tbt for you, if so. No worries if not! 🥰
I’m sorry no I’m not interested in spending tbt :) thank you
Post automatically merged:

Now offering shiny pokemon too

Last edited:
hi, I made art of Sweetie, I really like the design :>
Sweetie.jpg
It's free, but if you want to give me something, my wishlist is just the Kiki & Lala Cloud Maker or any of the Sanrio clothing

hi, I made art of Sweetie, I really like the design :>
It's free, but if you want to give me something, my wishlist is just the Kiki & Lala Cloud Maker or any of the Sanrio clothing
I’d love to get your wishlist items I have the ambiio cards!! She’s so cute! I made her design on my own so I appreciate it

I’d love to get your wishlist items I have the ambiio cards!! She’s so cute! I made her design on my own so I appreciate it
ok!! I'll let you know when I can play, I don't think I have time today
and thanks :*)

Back