Clownfish Plush
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi I’m obsessed with my fursona

So!! I’m offering TBT, NMTs, Art, and maybe USD for art of her. (art examples can be found in my art shop)

MY GIRL! <3

She has a TON of different forms I’m working on, so I’ll post those as time goes on.

I’m a bit picky with art styles just a heads up!! But please don’t let that scare you from offering <3 I’d rather have you post with set prices than have me offer please!

tysm pals!​

hi there, I really like drawing anthro/animals so I might be able to help! I can post a few recent examples of my art style so you can see if you're interested :>
posting this one to show my more colorful lighting/shading capability
1629214590726.png

and here are a few of my most recent pieces:
1633567045263.png

1633574274409.png

1633897066189.png

1633994470041.png

hi there, I really like drawing anthro/animals so I might be able to help! I can post a few recent examples of my art style so you can see if you're interested :>
posting this one to show my more colorful lighting/shading capability
1629214590726.png

and here are a few of my most recent pieces:
1633567045263.png

1633574274409.png

1633897066189.png

1633994470041.png
hi!! you have such cute art, what are your prices? c:

hi!! you have such cute art, what are your prices? c:
I haven't done any commissions since I started my new drawing/shading methods, but based on others' prices I would say a full-body fully colored/shaded piece would prob run about 400-500 tbt. let me know your thoughts or if you'd be interested in something other than full-body :)

I haven't done any commissions since I started my new drawing/shading methods, but based on others' prices I would say a full-body fully colored/shaded piece would prob run about 400-500 tbt. let me know your thoughts or if you'd be interested in something other than full-body :)
I’ll definitely consider <3 ALSO sidenote but I need to know— the two in your last example, do they happen to be Webkinz??

they are!! the strawberry clouded leopard and icy mist leopard! I just got them both last month and I adore them <3
OMG I LOVE THEM I literally JUST commissioned somebody for a custom of the SCL! She was my favorite webkinz growing up, that’s so cool!

Here's a couple of my more anthro examples, and I'd love to do an art trade, or my prices are $30 for icons, or $45 for a fullbody! Tysm for considering!
toska-daiana-chibi-icon-water.png

kiwikenobi-kicks-chibi-water.png

Yooo!! Your sona is super cute! She reminds me a lot of my character Taffy in shape, which is always fun to draw!

Here's my commissions carrd for USD payment! Click!
Not only that, but I'd also be willing to draw for TBT. I'm quite behind on TBT conversion and stuff, so it'll be PWYW, within reason of course!! I can do icons/headshots, half bodies, and fullbodies!
I'd also totally consider an art trade! I've been looking at your art for a while, I'm just super poor at the moment.

I don't have a lot of examples of anthros, so I decided what I'd do is I'd draw a sketch. If you want this sketch finished and coloured, it will be 800tbt because this character has a LOT of details. I don't usually do art for tbt either so that's the lowest I'm willing to go.

sampleplushie.png

Here's finished work of mine in the spoiler
FBlMVuOX0As-k_2
FBiNRyEWEAQNLqs
FDXe5cHXoAQEPkm
FAnLsJhXsAAqVUI

If you're not interested its np! pm if you want it finished tho!

Back