• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

letters to someone -

Dear Friend,

I am your soldier to order. But I desire to be your king to rule alongside with.
But you won't give me the time of day to steal you away.
And instead you run right past to a peasant on the edge of the kingdom.
You have many gents and ladies at your feet.
And yet you give them no chance because of insensible reasons.
Your kingdom hates you but shows you mercy in your time of need.
You love your people but your head is so high you cannot express empathy.
The peasants goes behind your back and plan to revolt.
Even the soldiers are on their side.
I love you, your highness.
But please, soon see that your kingdom is ready to hang you.
And cheer that your soul be dropped to the Devil.
I promise to protect you, my lord.
But I don't know how long a single man with a spear can combat an entire kingdom and army.

Signed,
A heartbroken soldier

dear, dumb cnt.

i find it incredibly comical that of all the things you believe yourself to be entitled to, that his money is the number one priority.
you never wroked a day in your life the entire 3 years you were married to him yet you feel that you're entitled to over half of the belongings that he bought, with his money. it's not communal property, you're not sharing the debt you helped put him in. you're sitting on your fat lazy arse eating cheetos on mommy's old stained couches playing the victim when in reality you're the one who cheated, not once, not twice, but three times on him. he was deployed over seas the first two times you cheated and he forgave you- bless his dumb choices but he forgave you. and helped you start your career and life and what did you do? you did him dirty.

karma is gonna get you, it really is.
and i'm going to be around to watch you slip and struggle until you drown.

eat dirt, you worthless little brat.

dear people in my class,
I know i'm quiet, i'm just shy, but please say hello, it'd be nice to not be lonely in college for at least a bit.
sorry.

Last edited:
dear people,

stop ignoring me!!! talk to me i don't bite!!!

sincerely, the girl who wants friends in every class

Dear ***** at my school,

Stop calling me ugly, because its not true. Are you jealous because I'm so classy, and you're just a trash bag? You pretended to be close to me, but it was all a lie, did that year mean nothing to you? I enjoyed myself in that one single year, it suprises me. You are not worth my time/energy. Honestly, I'm not worth your effort to talk, so just stop. You need to get your priorities straight. Even though I know your spiteful words aren't true, they still hurt. You stab me with your pins and needles that are called 'words'. Nobody can see them, but they hit, and they are killing me. I hope you will watch when I get the courage to let my middle finger rise. Why bother on picking on the little girl next door? I hope you get what you deserve.

xoxo, the 'ugly' duckling.

Last edited:
Dear person,

I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to leave. Please just let me lean on you a little longer until I figure things out. Please don't be mad, I do love you but I can't keep living like this. Thank you for three quiet years and for always being loyal. And yes maybe somewhere out there is someone who will make my heart beat a little faster. But mainly I need to learn how to accept myself and be happy without your crutch. Just please let me pretend for one more minute that I know what I'm doing with myself, that I'm still blissfully content.

-me

dear collectibles,

why can't you just be easy to arrange. this is just killing me.

dear bill,

why did u eat all the donuts.

sincerely, reggie

Last edited:
dear chris pratt,

you are bae.

sincerely, ella

Last edited:
dear anon,

please give me some jealous btch pills. i'm in desperate need of them. o3o

with love, the jealous tae

Dear Person,

I'M A F***ING WIIIIIIILD CARD.

xoxo, pocky

Dear friend,

I'm sorry we hardly talk. I'd love to talk to you more, but unfortunately, there's something in my life preventing me from keeping in constant touch with you. Please forgive me. I'd like to make you happy.

Love, me.

Back