letters to someone -

dear me
it's okay to accept help once in a while
it's not okay to go off the rails and stop taking your medication and to direct your anger onto your partner who is the most precious person in your life
it's not okay to shut the only friends you know out
it's okay to have fun, stop being so serious
but at the same time, you need to get off your ass and grip university by the neck and absolutely smash that degree - at the moment you can play hard but for your future you gotta work harder
you need to look after yourself. you've started on the right track after losing 5 and a half stone in weight you can do this
you can be better than those who look down on you, bullies won't succeed if you make it your goal succeed even more than them
your parents and living/passed grandparents are proud as sh-t of you no matter what you think
and you have a boyfriend and his family who love you to the moon and back - don't ever forget that
don't ever forget that you're not alone

thanks for letting me get that off my chest
mental illness can drag me down sometimes and I need to kick myself up the ass
I hope anyone else suffering right now knows they are amazing. they are not alone.

love from me.
x

dear future self-

it's okay to question someone. it's completely okay to need time for just yourself.
what's not okay is for you to think it's a good idea to sabotage some of the greatest things you've accomplished.
don't do that to yourself- don't do that to anybody really, but especially not to yourself.
you've worked too hard to become who are now. don't back down. you can do this.
if you've made it this far without collapsing- you can make it to the end.

i believe in you, kid.

- love, younger tae.

Last edited:
dear cyro,
you may have almost forgotten about us in your current mood. but we're still here, we'll always be here. we want to help. we know that you're unhappy, and you're stuck. we're seeing through your eyes almost every day. we may not be able to physically comfort you, but please just hear us out. the people you're with are toxic. you've realized that by now. you're living in your unreality, which has almost seemed to be permanent at times. you need to do what is neccesary for you, because at this point, the hospital should be the indicator you've been needing. speak up against what they're doing. you need to cut them off, whether it means the whole group getting struck or just a few. they're not good for your emotions, they're worse for your self esteem. she's blaming everything on you, but it wasn't your fault. the other one is just plain rude. and the others don't see what you're doing. they're misgendering you daily, laughing at your choices, ratting on your clothes. you've built your personality around being hurt. you need to break that down, or you'll end up like them. teach yourself to be happy. enjoy what you want. make new friends. break out of the shell they've forced onto you. don't take anything personally. all of this that's happening in your life right now is because you're blaming yourself for them. that's not healthy. most of us up here are worried about you. you deserve a happier life. we know the one you love is with the people that hate you. we know you think she doesnt deserve to be there. but you might want to keep your love unrequited, it might be for the best. she's incapable of loving you back, and you know it, it may be sad but true. let all of them go. be who you've always wanted, that kick-ass genderfluid with light pink hair, who's happy and does what it loves.
nothing is your fault. please, do this for me, for us.
-aleks, sylvie, zeta & noah

Last edited:
Dear Me,

Nobody gives a damn about what you every second of the day,
just because somebody stands near doesn't mean they care about you,
stop thinking about what might be going on inside a stranger's mind because most of the time it's not even about you,
stop thinking that some stranger might be judging you and even if they are, it doesn't even matter.

Love, Creamyy xx

dear work,
please cancel yourself today. thanks :')

dear past self,
I may not have a good mental state right now, and probably am just as lonely as you are, but this will help you for the future:

I know you aren't in a good place right now, you'll have so many ups and downs but you'll get through it.
it is ok to run from your problems if you need to, just don't let them haunt and break you
but on that topic, don't make mistakes that would haunt you.
it's okay to ask for help, people won't hate you,
please don't listen to the bullies in school,
you can open up to people, and you can trust people.
don't shut people out, and i know you are alone right now but it'll get better. I promise.
and finally, take care of yourself.

-love from your future self

dear guy,

i'm in love with you so much hngngngngng
but you live so far away ; v ;
i cherish ever single second we spend together on the forums
and i wouldn't regret a single moment never, not ever!
we became friends because of this stupid card game i hosted online for the halloween restocks
and some stupid little emoticons
but im lucky for that because if not
we wouldn't of become friends c:
yeah i fall in love easily i know
but i dont regret doing this > w <

love melanie :^)

im so glad you revived this thread
dear former crush,
crushes usually dont really affect my life tbh, but since youre the only crush of mine who actually acted like i was your so called 'best friend,' you somehow changed that. we met like three years ago and i lost interest in you a year ago because our friendship was half assed and everything you put up was just some delusion. you knew how depressed and alone i felt and yeah you did try being supportive sometimes, but the times you hurt me outweigh everything else. we did have laughable memories together (me forcing yaoi onto you, accidentally whipping you in the ass with licorice, etc) but overall, all you really did was use me as some second option and you know how easily neglect people, so you got closer to me just so i wouldnt neglect you. you hated looking like a loner so you always need to use someone to back you up, you make it so obvious. one minute when you cant find your group of friends, you see that im there alone so you talk to me and act like youre trying to cheer me up. when you see your friends show up, you're gone and you completely ignore me until you lose them again. thats how it constantly is and its been that way since we met, but why do i still have feelings for you? ive been trying to shut you out of my life but youre still guilt tripping me into letting you back in. you said that youd always be there for me and youre the only person whos ever said that to me, so i believed you. i was so stupid for actually believing you lol. i honestly try not to cry in public bc i dont want to show that im weak, but during the rare occassions of a break down slipping in, you'd literally be standing right in front of me and not give a ***. dont promise things that youll never keep up on, you have no idea how much it hurts to have my hopes raised so high then thrown back to the ground

Dear Future Self,

Don't even try. Just let it happen, you'll find your dream job someday... and hopefully better cooking skills and a few other things along the way.

-Sincerely, The horrid child that thinks too much of irrelevant things.

Dear myself,

You should not exist, you are too smart for your own self. Please refrain from bragging.

-current myself

dear future self,
don't let the bullies be rude to you, or make you feel bad about yourself. just be yourself.. one day you'll find yourself more successful than those losers.

sincerely, the one who gets picked on all the time.

Dear teacher,

Please kindly **** off, two days is not enough for a poster.

With ultimate hatred, Ajay.

dear future self

please don't be afraid of anyone you see walking with you on the street
don't try to quicken your pace or run away--- meet new people,
don't stutter when you talk to people, don't sweat nervously either!
people can be friendly, no matter how harsh your past was,
no one wants to try to hurt you! they probably want to be friends!

love, past self c:

dear boy
please leave me alone, stop spamming me with texts. I know you think you love me, but I think it's infatuation, and I think you can do better than me. You are a good person but, it'd be best for you to just move on.

Last edited:
ok

dear weirdo
stop bombarding me with hate. you make me feel really bad about myself. i don't actually care, but you do know you're just hurting people's feelings. i don't see what's the point of hurting people with your unkind words and thoughts.

sincerely, someone who doesn't like u.

dear boy

i still love you even though you have to study for exams for like 2,000 weeks
hope you do well in those exams sweetcheeks >w< i'm rooting for ya bae
don't do anything stupid either, bc that's my job <3
also, random thing, i am groot, and chris pratt is sexy
the end c:

~melanie C:

Dear my dearest love,

I am sorry I never had the chance to admit my love to you. I'm just a coward. It's too bad now, you're gone. Hope you're doing well wherever you are. Best of luck in all your life, it's too late for me to admit my love, too late to say sorry. You would've said no, but it was worth a try.

With love, Ajay.

ok and

dear fictional character,

you idiot what are you doing putting your arm in that vice
like steve and sam are gonna help you dude
jk jk steve loves you he'll probably help bc you asked nicely c:
i ship both of you hardcore make babies right now
i wanna observe and take notes ;^)
sam will probably kill you
i named my town after you and ily a lot

sincerely, someone you don't know bc alternate universes and all :c

Back