letters to someone -

dear friend,

I don't know how to start this, or go about saying this but here we go. We've been friends for ages, when you first met me on a game and I mistook you for someone else, then I got really embarrassed but we became friends, and have been for several years through our ups and downs, over those years it was complicated, at times I hated you, and others I was infatuated. It was only a couple months ago that our friendship had crashed and burned though (as it had tried to once before), when I told you something about myself that I hadn't told anyone and you invalidated it and indirectly called me stupid.
From then i've realised the person you actually are, and always have been. You are a misogynist (and someone who believes in the 'friend zone', of which you pointed out to me early on in a way, in our friendship and I was to na?ve to realise at the time), and very, very condescending. Two qualities which I immensely dislike.
So to wrap this up, i'm sorry our friendship crashed and burned, we'll probably remain talking ... but not as much as before. Nonetheless, you are a good person, you listened when I asked you to and you were a great friend over the years.

sincerely, myself.

(agh another one)

dear all the boys i liked,

i know all of you rejected me, because i wasn't as pretty as the other girls you guys dated, or i wasn't good enough for you..
to be honest, im sure you have been rejected once in your life, didn't you? im sure not every girl liked you. anyways, I would've bursted with joy if you wanted to be my boyfriend, but you didn't, so basically you guys lowered my self-esteem and you made me be the way i am now.. all of you are in a different school now, but ill never forget the fun times we shared, and what made me like all of you.

love, the girl who still likes all of you in her heart.

dear the deez nuts vine guy,

i think you need to go to a dentist
please do o:

sincerely, someone who thinks you need serious dental help

dear new friend,

i think you're rad.
sorry i'm so incredibly awkward.

Dear chocolate ice cream,

I miss you </3333333

pls come back so I can eat you up ;-;

Sincerely,

.•★ SuperStar2361 ★•.

dear mom
you are definitely not helping me. also it doesn't matter if you tell me that you're doing what you're doing for my own good or to protect me because it still messes me up and makes me feel like crap. and know what???? it's not a good idea to tell your child that they eat too much and then complain when they don't eat. also!!!!! i don't want to keep playing on the team because it's a girls team and i am a boy. lol.

sincerely your son

Dear teacher please curve this test
Sincerely the whole class

dear future husband,
here's a few things you need to know and
if you're gonna be my one and only....
you have to be dedicated to shrek.
from pumpkins
p.s I don't like Meghan trainor.

dear texas,
i don't like you very much.
i miss colorado.
with love, tae.

dear shrek
no one likes your greenness so get away
from the anti-shrek team

Dear whoever

Yep you dont like me as much as you used to, now new people have come into your life, but I still like you lmao

dear little one,

you're so annoying i wish i could just avoid you completely.
my gosh please nobody wants to see you in the same thread 500 times over the course of 1 hour.

dear fake friends

u fake

tumblr_ntxqsyAon21ri1yv6o1_500.gif

dear puppy,

why can't you just let me sleep at night i'm so freaking tired.

Dear friend,

Talking to you was so easy, we never ran out of things to say. Then you mentioned a girl you thought was pretty, and I thought, "Great, my pal will have a girlfriend,"
Never did I think you'd disappear from my life completely.
Please come back.

dear all of my friends

thank you for being so kind to me, and even talking to me, it's really great and seeing as i'm not exactly in a happy place right now it's just what I need.

Back