• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

letters to someone -

Dear witnesses please forget that image of me tripping on a rug OTL

dear friend
sorry about not being able to tell u the truth and lying about how i am so u wont be worried. i dont want u to b concerned ;;

Dear mum,

Pls make your homemade victoria sponge cake for my sisters' birthday. I luv it. I miss it so much, like omg the one you made on my birthday was amazing.

Actually, I just miss having victoria sponge cake in general. I haven't had it in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr ;-;

Sincerely, SuperStar2361

dear random ass people who add me on skype,
why are you adding me.

dear friend,
I say friend because that's all you are and ever will be to me. After giving you so many chances and having you break my heart time after time I am finally happy with someone else, please don't try to ruin this for me. It's nice to be complimented and stuff and I do want to still be your friend, I just wish that you would want to be my friend as well. Stop being a grade A creep, that's the only reason I haven't wanted to hang out with you, I know that you will try something and that is not cool at all to me. I have these horrid nightmares of you coming to hang out with me and then bashing me in the head and kidnapping me, because honestly sometimes you act THAT creepy, just stop please.
Sincerely,
The Girl That You Only Wanted Once She Became Forbidden Fruit

Dear Jack and Natalia,
You guys are some of the best people that I've met. It's a shame that the circumstances were just not in my favor. To Jack, while I was never particularly close friends with you, sitting with you in my classes was always fun. Natalia, sorry, but every single thing I said to you was true, and I will never ever take it back. All I can hope is that you and Jack both come to your senses and find better friends.

dear work,
do yourself today my lower back is telling me to tell you to screw off. ;_;

Dear someone

I have a great story idea and then I always throw it away because you ruin it
why must you ruin it with your senseless chatter?

-Someone sad

Last edited:
dear ben
you're a ***** ass **** you

Dear girl
Please stop calling me your soul sister.. I barely even know you..

Dear Apple Customer Service,

I dislike robots. I would rather talk to a real person. **** you.

Without love, Ajay.

Back