Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

Oh okay.

Also, I find *r*ct**ns to be embarrassing in public, and try to hide them as much as possible if they ever come up. Just to let you know, I mostly have them either just for not reason or if I hear or see something that sounds or looks sexual, think about something that sounded or looked sexual to me etc. Like this...

Quote from The Sims 4 video: "Would you like to see my rocket?"
Quote from Madame Wario (Animal Crossing: Population Growing Let's Play): "I can't talk and... erect ("erect" action promt for the sign)? Eww!"
Quote from Slimkirby (Pac Man Party Playthrough): "Press buttons to grow your snake... That sounded so wrong, in a perverted way"
My mom: *talking about a storm cloud* It's big, and dark! Me: (That's why she said!) *snicker*

It can also be when discussing sexual stuff like I am right now. In fact, I just had an *r*ct**n while typing this.

Also, you noticed that I quote a sexual joke I made. Like I said, I am not a pervert, but I have a tendency to make sexual jokes about things I hear or see. Not in public though, just on TV, videos, the internet (some of you have probably noticed me make one before here) and at home at times (you just saw that last quote). I might even slip in one when playing video games.

Then again, I have a very crude sense of humor so that could just be why I make these jokes. And I don't make the jokes very openly. I only do them alone, in my mind or around my cousin who has a very similar sense of humor to mine especially when it comes to stuff like that. Heck, one time we took turns using the megaphone is Animal Crossing New Leaf, saying naughty words any seeing if a villager would actually reply to them. I used to send naughty letters to my villagers in the previous games.

Last edited:
yeah staring is normal even i do it and i'm (sexually) straight as an arrow. i guess it's out of admiration but most of the time i just stand there pretending im someone i like staring at myself

dont laugh at me

for me puberty's been really easy although i come from a mixed background so it's a bit different but i thought i might share since i personally think it's really interesting
first of all i did get acne but i always scratched it off and it never left a single mark it just kind of faded within that day and now that im 16 it's stopped
my voice is actually hella low for a girl but it still sounds really girly it's hard to explain? but if i tried hard enough i'd sound like a man. i find that my voice is extremely too expressive after puberty, when i used to sound either really girly or really boyish every other day.
also people with a really drastically mixed background have their facial shape altered pretty much once every two weeks, even AFTER puberty. just a fun fact. mine does this as well. i also never really had body odor like everyone would be like 'EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR DEODORANT' but i never did and everybody said i smelled like watermelons? i do shower every day though so. but on the other hand my brother who is also mixed race gets tons of sensitive acne and smells like a dead fish xD guess i'm just generally lucky.

also discharge is such a freaking pain wtf that's the only meat that i have with this whole puberty thing. if anyone ever figures out how to stealthily be able to put panty liner away before doing the do they would be my hero because that's the #1 thing im worried about
come on im sixteen and in two years ill have to deal with that since i'm in the process of getting a boyfriend like geez i have cute panties i dont wanna ruin em

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON PERIODS THE FIRST TIME I GOT IT I STAINED EVERYTHING but i know some people who get cramps and stuff and i'm better off but still i have a small body but my flow is large so it's like uhhh?? uhh

I'm a vegan. I don't drink soda nor eat any greasy foods.
Yet I still have acne.

It's not just because of foods; it can be because of an imbalance of hormones, stress, or even genetics. There are different reasons for everybody.

Also, you noticed that I quote a sexual joke I made. Like I said, I am not a pervert, but I have a tendency to make sexual jokes about things I hear or see. Not in public though, just on TV, videos, the internet (some of you have probably noticed me make one before here) and at home at times (you just saw that last quote). I might even slip in one when playing video games.

That's completely normal. I was a senior in high school and I'd always crack a dirty joke. I was pretty known for them for a while. You're bound to be interested in it once you're old enough, it's no big deal. That includes letting other people know that you're thinking about it, but people will get sick of that kind of talk lol.

Last edited:
periods are seriously the worst thing ever. all my cute panties have been stained OTL
as soon as i get old enough im gonna try whatever i can to make my periods stop D:

I'm 13, and I... I guess I'm still just a kid really. I haven't really gone through any stage of puberty atm. At least I don't think so...

Last edited:
I'm 14 and. . .
(//~//)
God this is embarrassing but i went through puberty at around 10. And then it was like
WHOOOSHHH
and now I have the biggest boobs in class.
Seriously, people used to think i had implants and at slumber parties girls would ask me if i stuffed my bra ~_~
Jeez, i'm only like 120-130 pounds, i'm not really overweight or anything. There used to be this kid in my class who would always be like
"YEA, YOUR BOOBS ARE TOO BIG, KNAW WHAT I MEAN'?"
No.
I had no idea (;_;)
It's just because i have to take these weird pills that do stuffz (okay thats WAY to embarrassing to talk about) that make stuffz happen.
ヽ(;▽;)ノ so yeah, now I feel like a puberty ridden freak.

When I got to secondary school I went from having no boobs to D's, literally don't remember having a training bra or anything like that, I flashed a male friend once because he consistently bullied me about my breasts, he soon stopped after seeing they weren't 'chicken fillets' haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm near 20, still get spotty!

"Chicken Fillets", oh my god, haha.

Mine grew in rather quickly as well. I have stretch marks from how quickly they came in. They make me slightly angry because I have a small frame and buttoning up shirts doesn't go very well. As they grew, they were itchy, too. Ugh.

UGH!

I guess I've grown used to them now, but sometimes they're just trouble, especially around very creepy people.

"Chicken Fillets", oh my god, haha.

Mine grew in rather quickly as well. I have stretch marks from how quickly they came in. They make me slightly angry because I have a small frame and buttoning up shirts doesn't go very well. As they grew, they were itchy, too. Ugh.

UGH!

I guess I've grown used to them now, but sometimes they're just trouble, especially around very creepy people.

Shirts and tight fitting dresses ruin my life! However I'm currently squatting to get a bootay so I don't look out of proportion but I've always had a bit of a bum

ALSO can I just say about varying bra sizes depending where you shop AND how smaller breasts have cheaper and nicer bras?!?

Mine vary between being life and death painful, absolutely craving food or mild -sigh I'm on the depo now so hopefully I won't get any periods after my 3rd jab!

The worst part of puberty for me is the hormones. I'm currently not sure whether I like girls or guys, and I honestly am so confused about everything. It is basically just everything is in shades of gray, and I don't know what to think about anything. It just sucks, honestly. WHY CANT EVERYTHING JUST BE CRYSTAL CLEAR LAWD JESUS

Are period mood swings actually a thing? Never had one myself. I just feel lazy.

Actually, now that I think of it... I am pretty pissed right now. I woke up with my just washed lovely smelling duvet being ****ed up in my blood. Thanks period, why did you come earlier than expected this month? :C
My periods usually aren't really strong but damn this one. o.e

....why are you people complaining about little boobs? Big boobs are disgusting x3

Last edited:
should i tease my sister once she gets a period LOL. she has a temper though ")

I was around 14 I think but I didn't have boobs until I was 17. I was bullied horribly for this then when I got them and got to around a 32/34D/DD I was then told they were too big and didn't suit me. I can't win. People need to realise growing and puberty isn't a race.

I just grew hair everywhere.

Nothing else changed.

FML!

I really wanted to make a sarcastic comment but I really couldn't ^.^ not much really happens with guys right? You just grow an awkward amount of hair and your voices deepen

periods are seriously the worst thing ever. all my cute panties have been stained OTL
as soon as i get old enough im gonna try whatever i can to make my periods stop D:
yes period is the worst but i always get a light period so i dont have to worry about mine getting stained

should i tease my sister once she gets a period LOL. she has a temper though ")
u shud throw tampons at her xo
(that is carrie reference ok i am not trolling!!)

and ughh dont get me started about my boobs.
just the other day i was walking around and i had a coat on and my boobs kept popping the top button open and my breasts were exposed for the whole world to see for 10 mins until I realized (i only had a tank on underneath), fml!!

luckily it was rly dark so hopefully no one saw but eww no boobs nty

Back