Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

Jealous of all the girls saying they got DD breasts after puberty, all I got is A breasts even after starting the pill :( And small bras do not have a wide selection, at my Debenhams all they had was: white, black or bright pink and you can't even get strapless A bras so no strapless dresses for me!

Jealous of all the girls saying they got DD breasts after puberty, all I got is A breasts even after starting the pill :( And small bras do not have a wide selection, at my Debenhams all they had was: white, black or bright pink and you can't even get strapless A bras so no strapless dresses for me!

Don't be jealous! A size is literally perfect, just like every size is! I know that a lot of people make it seem like bigger boobs is better but honest, I don't think so. ^^ I don't know how I can comfort you much but you should always just be happy with what you've got, and just try to embrace and be happy with what you have. I feel like beauty shouldn't be determined by such petty little things. If you're confident and happy, then surely those things should never even matter.

Also, do you think so? I find that the bigger your boobs are, the less variety you get. I'm a D and sometimes I find really cutesy bras but then realise they're all too small for me. :( It's not fair. Why can't they create cute bras for everyone? ;^; That being said, D sized boobs aren't even all that big in my opinion! Boobs are just... Deceiving. T^T

I really wanted to make a sarcastic comment but I really couldn't ^.^ not much really happens with guys right? You just grow an awkward amount of hair and your voices deepen

Well you can't forget being constantly horny as heck, not being able to stand up all the time because of having an random (and often unprovoked) erection, or growing significantly in the pants (well, if other guys see you in the locker room and they don't think you grew enough, that brings other problems like being relentlessly picked on) if that's what you mean by nothing much changing. Oh and very intense voice cracks with that deepening voice. And awkward scraggles of hair on your chin and above your lip. Also you can't forget that acne, but still, all of that put together is probably worth suffering for a few years as opposed to having periods much of your life. :/

I've gone all hormonal, my Mum says. And I agree.

I cry at the stupidest things, get easily angry (which explains my irl violence, why I argue so much here recently, and why I keep crying for no reason irl)

why would you want boobs that big anyway? boobs suck and theyre heavy and annoying. id love to have A cup breasts tbh. smaller boobs look way better in clothes imo

idk when i hit puberty but i argued with my only friend when i was like 10/11 a lot and then i told him i had male pms
i must have been 11 because i found out about pms from puberty lmfao woops

Idk but i also mentioned the cubes word to him when i was like 10 being like yeah dude im getting some hbu and he was like they're white
we were bros even though he hated me and i hated him sigh i was desperate

idk if im just born horny but im always horny wtf idek puberty thread
im gonna regret poting this lol

about the horny thing i kik older homosexual men with a pic of my face and say im 21 and we talk and i get **** pics in return i stg im hot

about the horny thing i kik older homosexual men with a pic of my face and say im 21 and we talk and i get **** pics in return i stg im hot

I have just found my soulmate ;)

idk when i hit puberty but i argued with my only friend when i was like 10/11 a lot and then i told him i had male pms
i must have been 11 because i found out about pms from puberty lmfao woops

Idk but i also mentioned the cubes word to him when i was like 10 being like yeah dude im getting some hbu and he was like they're white
we were bros even though he hated me and i hated him sigh i was desperate

You're cute

why would you want boobs that big anyway? boobs suck and theyre heavy and annoying. id love to have A cup breasts tbh. smaller boobs look way better in clothes imo

I wouldn't want boobs THAT big, but I feel a bit inadequate tbh :/ Compared to my other female blood relatives I am tiny and they like to poke fun at it... Hey, at least my boyfriend doesn't complain :p I'm just insecure about my body I guess...

yea ive never gotten the big deal about big boobs... the only thing good about them is that theyre comfortable for my head when i am tired 8)

and from what i've read/heard about boobs (should i say breasts to make this sound more mature idk) is that the smaller ones are better because they have all the nerve ends in one spot or something at the front so its easier to get pleasure out of smaller ones than bigger ones

AND OMF YEEEES THEY ARE SO PAINFUL!!! WHEN I DID PE EVERY TIME I RAN I HAD TO HOLD MY BOOBS IT WAS SO ANNNOYING AND THEN YOU ARE PLAYING SOMETHING WHERE YOU GOTTA USE YOUR HANDS AND RUN LIKE RUGBY OR SOMETHIN AND THEN U GET THROWN THE BALL AND YOU DONT WANNA RUN COZ YOUR BOOBS COULD KNOCK YOU OUT SO YOU JUST STAND THERE AND THEN THE TEACHER IS LIKE 'OII U LIL **** RUN' BUT U JUST DONT AND THEN YOU GET IN TROUBLE UGHH
AND THEN THEY JUST TELL YOU TO GET A SPORTS BRA???????
like sorry i am not bringing a sports bra to school just for PE wtf is wrong with u

OR WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING DODGEBALL AND YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO DO ANYTHING BUT THEN SOMEONE THROWS THE BALL AT YOUR BOOB OMG

I DO NOT MISS PE ONE BIT.

oh and yes, i do agree that smaller/average size boobs look way better in clothes than larger ones.

Last edited:
Back