Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

i remember my first period

it was of english, no less
why.jpg

in actuallity my pubertys practially over
i dont think im getting taller, and im not a hairy person, so no hair anywhere but head

Please call them breasts. "boobs" is immature.
Boobs is a better word than breasts bc i think of chicken breasts whenever ppl say breasts :lemon:
I'm going to cut my chest off probably
Honestly I hate puberty bc now I actually have to bind and **** or w/e
Also periods are ****ing painful

Last edited:
Puberty's been a mixed bag for me. I've been blessed in the sense that I don't suffer from any form of acne or B.O., but my periods are absolutely dreadful and I'm the flattest 16 year old you'll ever meet >.< I think I started puberty at around 9-10, and I'm pretty much at the end of it.

I grew too fast. I am now like 5' 10", I'm a 14 year old guy, but yeah I just grew so fast that now I'm a weird uncoordinated awkward lanky person. Really, really skinny for my height. Voice dropped quick, stopped, and now is starting to crack here and there again, causing some more occasional awkward squeaks lol. Shaving is annoying. I needa work out or something because I just grew super tall and skinny, so now I look scrawny, and I am not a huge fan of that. Hopefully my muscles will sort of develop on their own? I don't want to look lanky like this forever, and I don't have the motivation to work out xD

As a trans guy, puberty is hell. And I can't even bind or anything because my parents are homophobic and transphobic and they'd probably disown me/kick me out/tell me I just want attention/"it's just a phase" me. So I have these things on my chest I want to rip or cut off and I have to deal with periods which are hell (+ a **** ton of dysphoria) on their own level. I hate puberty.

As a trans guy, puberty is hell. And I can't even bind or anything because my parents are homophobic and transphobic and they'd probably disown me/kick me out/tell me I just want attention/"it's just a phase" me. So I have these things on my chest I want to rip or cut off and I have to deal with periods which are hell (+ a **** ton of dysphoria) on their own level. I hate puberty.

Me too except I'm not a trans guy
I want to bind but my mom starts crying cuz she thinks im satanic or something when i want to cut my hair lol
Also ya the "Its a phase" "Ur just afraid of becoming a woman~`!1" **** is annoying. Dysphoria sucks man

Back