• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

There are people who have to put a bra under a sports bra.. o3o''

And it is a lot more comfortable.
I almost always wear a bra and a sports bra ((or even two sports bras)) over it.
Much nicer on support and less uncomfortable bouncing. >.<

But, sometimes boobs are just too big for a sports bra to even help too much. >.>

I'm sooo flat chested, I don't even fill an A cup, which is kinda annoying and I'm 14 ...still no period either! Apparently I'm the last girl in my class (>_<)

I'm sooo flat chested, I don't even fill an A cup, which is kinda annoying and I'm 14 ...still no period either! Apparently I'm the last girl in my class (>_<)

Don't worry about it! ;; You're probably just a "late" bloomer. I don't think I even started puberty properly until I was like 13, nearly 14. All the girls in my class looked so much older than me, but then suddenly, I just grew up and now I wish I could go back to the times where I didn't have to worry about periods or having to wear bras. x3 And I'm 15 (16 in a few days, so I've changed loads in just such a short period of time xD), now!

Yeah, please don't feel bad. :( We all just start at different times, it's not a race. ^^ Also, you should be so grateful you haven't started your period yet. xD it's just... awful, in so many ways.

ok so im just gonna get my shields ready but
are periods rly that bad
i mean girls don't seem to complain about it but when they do they make it sound so painful and terrible and fair enough not saying you're lying but how do u manage to live life with that every month

are periods rly that bad
i mean girls don't seem to complain about it but when they do they make it sound so painful and terrible and fair enough not saying you're lying but how do u manage to live life with that every month

It depends on who the person is. Personally I didn't have period pains when I had periods but my sister and a friend of mine both get period pains that are so bad that can't move and puke and sometimes pass out. Some woman just get a bit of pain which is bareable if they take some pain killers to sort it out. Everyone is different but a common thing is that it will effect your hormones and just make you feel like punching someone or setting a house one fire. This is why women seem crazy to men because our hormones are always changing our moods.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't want boobs THAT big, but I feel a bit inadequate tbh :/ Compared to my other female blood relatives I am tiny and they like to poke fun at it... Hey, at least my boyfriend doesn't complain :p I'm just insecure about my body I guess...

Hey same as me. I feel your pain.

I almost always wear a bra and a sports bra ((or even two sports bras)) over it.

But, sometimes boobs are just too big for a sports bra to even help too much. >.>

Omfg, exactly.

7th grade :: Friend was completely flat chested
8th grade :: Double D's
They literally grew in the time frame of summer... and even got bigger before freshman year. XP

Some people are late bloomers as Himari said.
But there are benefits to having smaller breasts compared to a large breasts.

are periods rly that bad

Every girl is different. And some of them fake it for attention ((yes I said it! D<))

Myself, I actually looked up my period symptoms online once ((and husband did too)) and it told me I had be deadly poisoned and to seek medical attention immediately. Just thought it was funny and should share.
But my pains were extremely intense so much my knees would buckle causing me to collapse and throw up from intense pain in my stomach.
It would also trigger migraines that would cause me to become dehydrated and cause lack of sleep.
They also last 7-10 days and a few times I would have a 10 day, off for 5 days, and have another 10 day period.

My aunt actually had to normally be taken out of school for a week and even put into the hospital.
But she has another medical condition which her period would cause to flare up.

Though, I didn't suffer from the mood swings that many girls are labeled as having when on their period. I am normally a very high tolerance person to the point I look like the insane person, but on my period I had a tolerance level of the average person.
My sister on the other hand. Very short ((3 days)) non-painful periods. But her mood swings... All I can say is do.not.touch.any.chocolate.in.the.house.if.you.value.your.life. o.o

are periods rly that bad

I get thhheeee worst cramps everrrr! I collapsed once they were so crippling!

Hey, I actually have a funny story about puberty, so i hadn't gotten my period yet (I'm a girl) and my best friend came into the lockers and told me she had just started hers that day. I remember thinking "Man, good thing it's her and not me" Well the very next day I wake up and I start my period too...So girls remember don't jinx yourself...it sucks:(

literally this lmao.
i can't stand the bouncing >.<
i've been wearing undershirts with the
lining since middle school

I saw someone on here mention Male PMS. I have to say, I never believed it until living with my boyfriend. We call it his Mansturical Cycle, and it pops around once every six months. He has emotional breakdowns and everything.

From about 13 to 16 was my major growth spurt. I ached a lot, and I ate a lot. Seriously, a lot. I remember I would love when my family went out to eat to all you can eat buffets because I would eat so much.

It was also during this time that I learned that I have low blood pressure.

when I first got my period I thought I was dying c': because
my mom never talked to me about em'

puberty gave me big boobs ((36DDDs))

Last edited:
Back