• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Let's play a mini game! I have 120 presents full of random items, including NMT!

hebilea

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hello there guys!

I thought this would be a fun idea to do and I hope more people will participate!

fun thing.jpg

I have 120 presents to give out, they have tons of random items in them! It can be clothing, rugs, walls, flooring, materials, even NMT!!!

All I would ask is 1000 bells per person, and they can choose 3 PRESENTS!!!!! The 3 presents are 99% worth more together than those 1000 bells you would drop off, so you wouldn't miss out! I decided to mainly do this, because I have a lot of stuff in my house I am not using.

Please only 3 presents per person, trying to give other people a chance too!

PLEASE JUST DROP THE 1000 BELLS, CHOOSE 3 PRESENTS AND LEAVE THE ISLAND SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN COME IN!!! DON'T LEAVE THE ISLAND THROUGH THE - BUTTON AND LEAVE THROUGH THE DODO AIRPORT!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Any other questions, please let me know! I will share dodo through PMs!

i’d love to come!! c:

I'd love to come please :)
This sounds like a great idea! I’d love a visit :)
This sounds like fun! I would like to come :)
This is so fun! I would love to go if I get the chance 🌸
Would love to come over when there’s room!
Will message you guys one by one!
Post automatically merged:

This is exciting! I would love to come :)
you too!

I can't send you a direct message, please fix that, or else I cannot let you participate!
I think I’ve fixed it, not sure what happened there, if you still can’t send me a message then don’t worry about me- thanks!

Back