• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction LEONARDO LEONARDO, the Jock LEOPARD / Tiger moving

MeetThyReaper

True King Of Halloween
Bells
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (26) +

Okay...so it's not THAT Leonardo! Hope there's some Clerks fans out there! lol

But yeah, he's moving on the 13th from my second town, but I will be TT'ing him out when I get an offer that I like.

Here's a pic of him:

tumblr_mt6gdsjnKs1sam988o1_400.jpg

So I'm actually looking for items, but if the bells are right, I'd probably trade for that, too. Items are priority, though!

Here's what I'm looking for:

Korean DLC - Hibiscus, Boreaum, Kimbap Plate

Japanese DLC - Dango, Rice Cake, Cucumber Horse, New Year Noodles, Hagoita

European DLC - Berliner, Tam-O-Shanter

Also, looking for the Pirate Series:

Anchor
Barrel
Jolly Rodger
Keg
Vintage Telescope
Sea View Wall

Thanks! We'll let this play out and then I'll announce a deadline later.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood Reaper

Last edited:
Well I'm not in much of a rush, honestly. It's my secondary town. ^_^ Right now, I'm just taking offers. I think if I let the game run in real time, he would be boxed in 3 days. Ideally, I'd like to TT tomorrow, though!

-MTR

I'll be interested about his picture if you have it, willing to pay or offer you some furniture if you want :cool:

I am interested in him, and can offer the following for him
Anchor
Barrel
Keg
Vintage Telescope
dango

Oh sweet!

That'd be awesome!

Ok Aeryn. You win! lol

Do you want to coordinate something now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, I'll need your FC. You can post here or PM me. Either is fine!

I do need some time to collect the items into one place, :D what time are you available till tonight, or is tomorrow better for you as well?

Tonight is fine. It's 9:38 PM for me, but I will be up for probably another 3 hours. Just send me a PM and we'll get things underway.

FYI: I would like to pick up the items with my main mayor (Jedi from Coronet), but I will then switch carts and log into my second mayor (Darko from Westfall) who has Leonardo in boxes.

I don't have 2 3DS'es, so it makes item exchanges a little tricky. I hope that's alright!

Sincerely,

MTR

Back