• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Least Favorite Villager?

Snocomet

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Which villager have you had that you just can't stand? Or a villager you hope never moves in? Why?:confused:
Coach was one of my original villagers and I didn't care for him and he JUST WONT MOVE! Now he's my least favorite villager for no real reason.

T-Bone, the guy just really annoys me,walking around with his net asking for fruit,

Then giving me so called tips while he's the one hunting fruit with a net,hope he moves asap :p

Frickin' Monique.

Oh, and Cranston. He's annoying and makes me want to kill myself, but I love him to death at the same time

Last edited:
Limberg. My brother and I both hated him and we were happy when he left our town.

I have a few:
Charlise is the only thing that ever bought me to TT my old main town. No way was she coming in and very few villagers would have had that treatment. ~ I even put up with Beardo for a bit!

Vladimir, Opal and Pinky are the other 3 that I will never allow in my towns. The 3 of them all seriously aggrieved me in previous games, with Pinky being the worst offended and taking my one and only Jingle Piano, and I never got another one until CF came out. D: Perma-grudge.

I may go on and on about Violet in other places, but Elise takes the cake for my own personal experience. I can tolerate the snooty personality to some extent, but I can not tolerate a combination of that personality with her appearance. My brother even thought I wanted to keep her in my old town, which makes me wonder what my brother really think of my preferences. ;_;

...And I should stop typing Elise as Eloise...

Last edited:
For me it was Rasher, I don't dislike him so much but his look and his house. I like tidy houses and looking characters and Rasher just has that weird scar type thing on his head and his house looks like a little shack, not my cup of tea!

In my town, Marshal? He's just a doof, but I still adore him. XD
Who I don't want to ever more in? AL. October 18th is my birthday, get away. DX

I had Coach. He moved onto my path and my flowers. He was a personality I don't like, Jock, and was one of the ugliest villagers I've ever seen. I'm so glad I got him out, he was awful.

On my town: No one actually, but probably Bones and Dizzy. They're just meh compared to others(Amelia and Shari would be pretty cool if they didn't steal the 9th spot).
Least favorite ever: Don't really want to list here :p

Violet, she moved in when someone came to pick up a villager in my town since she was in the void
omg hated her lol

Back