• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Least Favorite Villager?

Broffina! She took FOREVER to move out...
and then when she finally did, she popped up in my cycle town.
That's what I get for digging pitfalls around her house. -_-

Chevre looked soo cute and I let her move in, and then when I was doing the plot reset trick, everytime I reset, the plot was in the same place so I assumed the plot will stay there. She moved in front of the fountain in front of my house, so I had to remove it so I can make a path around her house ._. I'm giving her away to someone who wants her, though~

Goose...stupid bird has been in all my previous games and he annoys me to no end. Thankfully he hasn't infiltrated my New Leaf town.

Tex for me. He would have been cute, but why did they make his eyes like that o_o

I hope none of the apes/hippos move in.
The worst villager I had was Pippy.

I hate Tutu! Thankfully, she says she's leaving on the 9th... so hopefully that will actually happen.

I've seen some ugly villagers in the hide and seek game on the island... like Beardo (sp) the bear.

edit: oh yeah, and Rocket.
I HATE Rocket.

Used to have her. Hated the stupid shemale **** tard.

Last edited:
Probably Tabby.

I had Naomi at the camp site a few months ago and figured 'eh she looks fine to me what the heck' so I let her move in.

I never really loved her like I have a love for other villagers, I felt neutral about her, but she got annoying real quick. She just felt repetitive to me. She always said the same things and nothing new. Which is a shame, she was kinda cute. Not as cute as Tipper though. I liked Naomi's color scheme but that's about it.

Also...Diva. I've never had Diva in my village but she's in my friend's village and we both hate her there >_< I don't want her ever.

Ugh.. any with lipstick effect.. looking at you especially, Diva, Gigi, Jambette..

95px-Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.png

Who I don't want to ever more in? AL. October 18th is my birthday, get away. DX

I dont see why your birthday had anything to do with that lol

My least favourite villager is probably Coach.

None that are currently in my village.

I really disliked Carmen for a while, though. She just refused to move, and caused me to move out a different villager which I loved more dearly. Also, for some reason, I was freaked out by her appearance, though until now I still haven't been able to pin why :[a

Anyone had Jambette? I bet nobody wants her lolx~ But I really curious and want to see her via dream!! xD she look kinda funny and gave me a strong impression of her look but of cause I never ever wish to see her in my town!

Lionel.

I just...

words can't describe the hatred...he moved in and I was so pumped. "YES! LIONel? He'll be a cool lion with a flowing golden mane!! I bet he'll be so AWESOME!"

...I walk into his house...he's this butt-ugly brown creature with a frizzy white afro and a flat, white mustache. I was horrified :rolleyes: It took me TWO MONTHS to kick his sorry butt out.

Eugene in my previous town (before I reset). It wasn't that I disliked him or anything, though. More that I was neutral and more than okay with it when he left, lol.

Ugh.. any with lipstick effect.. looking at you especially, Diva, Gigi, Jambette..

95px-Jambette_NewLeaf_Official.png

Those are the only frogs I strongly dislike and NEVER ever want in my town.
I'm also freaked out by every villager with glasses. Eugene is particularly ugly but I also hate Graham, Doc and that ugly pig thing whose name I can't even remember. Cobb I think.

E: Elise the monkey is also someone I never want to see in my town.

Last edited:
Back