Least Favorite Villager?

Snocomet

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Which villager have you had that you just can't stand? Or a villager you hope never moves in? Why?:confused:
Coach was one of my original villagers and I didn't care for him and he JUST WONT MOVE! Now he's my least favorite villager for no real reason.

T-Bone, the guy just really annoys me,walking around with his net asking for fruit,

Then giving me so called tips while he's the one hunting fruit with a net,hope he moves asap :p

Frickin' Monique.

Oh, and Cranston. He's annoying and makes me want to kill myself, but I love him to death at the same time

Last edited:
Limberg. My brother and I both hated him and we were happy when he left our town.

I have a few:
Charlise is the only thing that ever bought me to TT my old main town. No way was she coming in and very few villagers would have had that treatment. ~ I even put up with Beardo for a bit!

Vladimir, Opal and Pinky are the other 3 that I will never allow in my towns. The 3 of them all seriously aggrieved me in previous games, with Pinky being the worst offended and taking my one and only Jingle Piano, and I never got another one until CF came out. D: Perma-grudge.

I may go on and on about Violet in other places, but Elise takes the cake for my own personal experience. I can tolerate the snooty personality to some extent, but I can not tolerate a combination of that personality with her appearance. My brother even thought I wanted to keep her in my old town, which makes me wonder what my brother really think of my preferences. ;_;

...And I should stop typing Elise as Eloise...

Last edited:
For me it was Rasher, I don't dislike him so much but his look and his house. I like tidy houses and looking characters and Rasher just has that weird scar type thing on his head and his house looks like a little shack, not my cup of tea!

In my town, Marshal? He's just a doof, but I still adore him. XD
Who I don't want to ever more in? AL. October 18th is my birthday, get away. DX

I had Coach. He moved onto my path and my flowers. He was a personality I don't like, Jock, and was one of the ugliest villagers I've ever seen. I'm so glad I got him out, he was awful.

On my town: No one actually, but probably Bones and Dizzy. They're just meh compared to others(Amelia and Shari would be pretty cool if they didn't steal the 9th spot).
Least favorite ever: Don't really want to list here :p

Violet, she moved in when someone came to pick up a villager in my town since she was in the void
omg hated her lol

Back