• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Least favorite (or most hated) villager type?

whoooooo

• Normal

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Peppy

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Snooty

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Uchi

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Lazy

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 57 46.0%
  • Cranky

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Smug

Votes: 21 16.9%

• Total voters
Cranky villagers have gotten on my nerves since I first played Wild World and they will NOT stop getting on them any time soon

Seriously never been that fond of Snooty type villagers

I don't care for the Jocks.. I usually dislike their design (with some exceptions) and dialogue.

Normal, without a doubt. They just aren't interesting. Some of my favorite villagers are normals, but I sick of them fast. They're just too sappy.

Smug and lazy are in a close second for me.

Smug, maybe? Then again, I haven't had much interaction with smug villagers. I talk to mine (Lionel) once a day, but I really want him to move out and replace him with someone else.

I would say jock since they really do seem to have a one track mind, but from my experience, they're so friendly. Jitters may give me two or three gifts a day.

I don't hate any of them.

Peppy villagers. If i hear something along the lines of "le schmancy" one more time, I will simply combust.

I find pretty much all of them likable in their own way. I'm not a very big fan of jocks, though. Never been a big fan of sports and it's all they ever talk about.

For some strange reason, my least favorite personality is snooty. I do like some of the snooty villagers still.

Normal villagers are too vanilla for me. They're too boring. Every time I get pinged by Alice now, I get annoyed as she always goes on about that identical personality magazine quiz.

I kind of wish I could change my answer now because I've changed my mind. As I stated in my original post, I don't hate any of the personalities, but I chose jocks because I thought I would get tired of having too many in my town.

However, I ended up with two jocks in Nocturne (Antonio and Sterling) and I love them both. Having two of them doesn't get on my nerves at all because they're kind of funny.

So I think if I could change my answer in the poll, I would say normal is now at the bottom of my list. They have some very cute villagers but their dialog is some of the most bland and repetitive that I've encountered in the newer games. So one normal villager in my town is plenty.

I could never stand Uchis, especially in NL. I've still got war flashbacks with Shari and how unpleasant she was. She was so rude. They're so abrasive and snarky but not in the same charming way as Snooties with their "high-society" flavor. They're a bit better in NH but I still would rather go completely without them on my island. It also doesn't help that I find most of them to be either boring in design at best or absolutely ugly at worst.

uchi never appealed to me.. they always come off as slightly mean and stuck up lol

I really dislike the jock villagers. I can handle Antonio though, because he's kind of cute.

Definitely smug. Counting down the days til Zell leaves. Something about it just doesn’t work as well as snooty does.

Used to hate jocks but Goose has changed my mind. It’s just hilarious seeing this chicken talk to me about all the iron he’s pumping. Love that dude.

It's jocks. I don't really like any of their designs beside a couple of them. The only reason as of now I have Sly in my town is because I do like camo and I need to get the fire pit pwp. Once I get it I can't really say if I will keep him or not.

Back