• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
You should play Dota then :) It has none of those problems!

(that's a lie. You should still play though)

Honestly, I just mute or ignore trashtalkers when I solo queue and do my own thing.

Well I heard Dota takes more skill than League does. I have a pretty busy life, so I don't know if I'd have the time to dedicate to get good at a game like that. I was -decent- at league, but I wasn't a "pro". I just didn't have the time of day to get amazing at it.

Well I heard Dota takes more skill than League does. I have a pretty busy life, so I don't know if I'd have the time to dedicate to get good at a game like that. I was -decent- at league, but I wasn't a "pro". I just didn't have the time of day to get amazing at it.

While it's a bit more difficult, already having a foundation in league would certainly help.

I dipped into LoL a little bit, but I find Dota to be the better game. Teamwork is really stressed, and it makes the game feel much more rewarding.

Nothing beats a game of Dota with the lads.

Why Russian doto is best doto. 75 kills in 22 minutes

BBE905B3A12B63CDBFC797A361BB51301C6CD5D2

I play and really like LoL. Never cared for Dota though =/

karla if you want to advertise dota make your own thread for dota
frig

ahh man I can't get off LoL xD I play all roles apart from jungle as I suck at that ww~

Abipop on EUW ^^

So which are the overpowered heroes this season? Gotta maintain the pay 2 win through terrible balancing decisions.

League of Legends my favourite game. uwu
(lol, omg I just said that)
I'll be having a ton of fun with Annie support this season with my Tibbers once I get max CDR. (^:
True terror.

Why Russian doto is best doto. 75 kills in 22 minutes

BBE905B3A12B63CDBFC797A361BB51301C6CD5D2

Ew the DOTA cancer is plaguing this thread please make it stop.

I played my first two Season 4 placement matches today! Won 1, lost 1. Can't win em' all.

I played my first two Season 4 placement matches today! Won 1, lost 1. Can't win em' all.

Jubs and Tom why you guys so mean? Dota 2 is fun, especially when you have Russian in your opponent's team.

dota-2-vs-league-of-legends_477589.jpg

Grats on your win!

Did you hear about the placements that are going on currently?

People that were Plat 1 getting placed in Silver, even when they don't lose the majority. There's Diamond 2 players getting placed in Silver 1 if they lose majority. I'm hesitant to play ranked at the moment haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jubs and Tom why you guys so mean? Dota 2 is fun, especially when you have Russian in your opponent's team.

dota-2-vs-league-of-legends_477589.jpg

Also, Mister Master Yi looks a little better in game haha

More proportional and those are rings on his sword btw. Still not perfect, but I don't like Yi anyways.

masterlol.jpg

Last edited:
Grats on your win!

Did you hear about the placements that are going on currently?

People that were Plat 1 getting placed in Silver, even when they don't lose the majority. There's Diamond 2 players getting placed in Silver 1 if they lose majority. I'm hesitant to play ranked at the moment haha.

Make that two wins now. :)

I was already in Bronze so... I'm not too worried about it seeing as I can really only go up from where I was haha. >_>

Make that two wins now. :)

I was already in Bronze so... I'm not too worried about it seeing as I can really only go up from where I was haha. >_>

justin is bad~ pls share what client you use to win all the time ??

Back