• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
I'd get it if I used Windows and not Mac. Mac ruins my gaming because now I can't play LoL or Age of Empires. ):

Spin to win did not work. Jubs pls/

I think you need to reassess your approach to the game

rPcH3jz.jpg

Last edited:
I love LoL, I would love to play some games with the people here on TBT! My summoner name is Benmjy and I'm on the NA server.

Hi Benmjy from NA, you should contact our glorious leader Fearmysummons aka Justin.

oh god why is thread getting bumped

also hi glorious leader fearmysummons is reporting for duty

Uhh 90% of you are on NA yeah? I play on OCE ):

I made an NA account, but it's like level 5 and has no champs lol.

Last year me and my friend played LoL and my friend is noob
people calling her noob and such so she quit I also quit coz I have no friends from NA I dont play in PH server because of their too much pride they already trashtalk even they're win zzzz

Yeahp Im from Philippines.

My NA account is marginally higher level than my EUW account.

(and they're both in the trenches)

Last edited:
League.. god that game. I had such a love and hate relationship with it. It's a really fun game, but the community.. god. I just wish someone would have shut up every once in a while. You get all these children screaming and blaming each other for their own mistakes. I actually quit it, because the community was -that- awful. And when the people aren't busy blaming everyone else for their mistakes, the people who DO make mistakes, instead of anyone telling them what they could do to be better, they yell at the person and treat them like trash. That's not how you win a team game lol. When I was new on league, I made a few mistakes, I went up against some people I didn't know how to fight, and instead of yelling at me, my teammates helped me figure out what I could do to be better at the game.. as a result I actually ended up winning my lane those certain times. I quit the game a few months ago, because I was tired of the negativity between almost everyone in the game.

League.. god that game. I had such a love and hate relationship with it. It's a really fun game, but the community.. god. I just wish someone would have shut up every once in a while. You get all these children screaming and blaming each other for their own mistakes. I actually quit it, because the community was -that- awful. And when the people aren't busy blaming everyone else for their mistakes, the people who DO make mistakes, instead of anyone telling them what they could do to be better, they yell at the person and treat them like trash. That's not how you win a team game lol. When I was new on league, I made a few mistakes, I went up against some people I didn't know how to fight, and instead of yelling at me, my teammates helped me figure out what I could do to be better at the game.. as a result I actually ended up winning my lane those certain times. I quit the game a few months ago, because I was tired of the negativity between almost everyone in the game.

You should play Dota then :) It has none of those problems!

(that's a lie. You should still play though)

Honestly, I just mute or ignore trashtalkers when I solo queue and do my own thing.

LoL is the main game I play on the PC nowadays, and it's been that way for over two years now! Haven't played for the past few weeks as I have been away, but hoping to get back in to it soon once I'm home. I play on EUW.

Back