• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
lol i'm not taking anything personally, trundle just said he was gonna message me and we'd play ranked :p anyway yeah the servers are messed up we kept trying to play customs with 10 people and it just wouldn't start at all. come on skype when you're ready to play though okay!

Last edited:
Logic In Ranked:
(Joins Lobby)
"Hey, Ban Jax." I Say.
All 6 Bans, Not A Single Jax Ban.
"WHY Didn't you ban Jax?" I ask.
He says " Jax is trash, worst champ in league."
We lost that game, he fed Jax 34/2/4
GG

ayy got back to silver after degrading....

also I totally didn't know you guys were brothers. I think I did but I ~didn't~ y'know....

Last edited:
my friend sky is making more league videos recently if you like that kind of thing heres his new one :)
also it has animal crossing in it because tabby

Last edited:
lost another series :lemon:

we were winning the game, if we won i'd be gold

then our jinx kept running into the jungle and getting caught by the visible blitz :lemon:

and they let malph/ori engage :lemon:

we were winning the whole time until our adc kept getting caught omg save me we even had wards like everywhere

Last edited:
ahriiii :( thats what happens to me like every series ever lol. you're so good with ahri though i'm sure you'll get to gold :D

i was 14/0 too lol.. then it got to 14/3

no way am i saying i played perfect, i could have played better too. i'm just annoyed that we were winning and the game got thrown so easily.

i'd get trist every time but if we had no adc the fight was always 4v5

but thanks leah qq i cri every time

Last edited:
my friend sky is making more league videos recently if you like that kind of thing heres his new one :)
also it has animal crossing in it because tabby

omg you're friends with sky!! he's so funny.
& your voice is adorable <3
also did you get to play your rank games? D;

D: sounds like you did more than your share of work lol. thats why i just can't stand to play ranked more than just to stop myself from decaying lol its just never faaaair.

and thanks cinny! i did get to play just one time but we won, i just accepted some random friend request and played with him and he turned out to be a decent adc rofl :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and hey cinny you never told me your username i don't think let me know so we can play norms or whatever sometime :D

lost another series :lemon:

we were winning the game, if we won i'd be gold

then our jinx kept running into the jungle and getting caught by the visible blitz :lemon:

and they let malph/ori engage :lemon:

we were winning the whole time until our adc kept getting caught omg save me we even had wards like everywhere

[8:07] Nagedasanai: let me go laugh at u

[11:06] Nelaime: AYE
:(
LOL
mercy pls
pMuD0i4.png

Back