• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
naw man Techies is out, time to play the Dota version of Teemo, except 10x more troll

lost another series :lemon:

we were winning the game, if we won i'd be gold

then our jinx kept running into the jungle and getting caught by the visible blitz :lemon:

and they let malph/ori engage :lemon:

we were winning the whole time until our adc kept getting caught omg save me we even had wards like everywhere

see this is what happens in ranked
The game before you enter series was full of good people who knew how to play their roles, and you win the game easily.
The moment you enter a series, you get picked with a bunch of noobs,( Maybe one or 2 good people) and they end up doing stupid stuff like tower diving at level 1 and not pushing for objectives when the enemy team is down. Instead, they go farm jungle. -.-"
The reasoning behind this? Riot sends you a direct message. YOU NEED TO CARRY THESE SCRUBS AND WIN WITH YOUR OWN POWER. Which is near impossible, if the enemy team is decent. I've lost 2 series so far, in my 3rd. Already lost 1st game, and I can predict what's going to happen next. -.-"

- - - Post Merge - - -

we totally need TBT league nights. I know not everyone is on NA but still... totally down for skype calls and nights of league :')

Me. I'm NA. I'm in if we can get some more people

Hahaha this League community is quite funny... I told a guy in game I was in Gold V and he raged at me all game and called me a liar for no reason.
The aftermath: http://imgur.com/a/NBlz6

Edit: I'm E765 and he is Best Jg Atlantis

Last edited:
So I dunno if you missed Trundle's post a couple days ago but it is very easy to carry low elo noobs, all you gotta do is have positive attitude and listen to Earth Wind and Fire, and play jg ww. I have %100 win ratio with jg ww in ranked and I've won 10 games in a row.

hzl just made me the most amazing lulu pixelsssss (i only play lulu)

sparklestar-3_zpseb13f00f.gif
sparklestar-4_zps9e7dac3e.gif

Don't you guys just love when an enemy Blitz/Thresh/Naut/etc flashes and completely misses their hook?
For some reason, it cracks me up every time.

Back