• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
what do you guys think of the new client thing? i dont like how the colors don't contrast much, its all so dark i can't read it as well. and the chat things are annoying because they glow and i get like 10 of them popping up and its just too much. idk! also the squareness of it all just reminds me of windows 8.

if anyone wants to play ranked i'm silver V and i gotta play to not decay, let me know if you can adc for me pleaseeee

edit: oh my ign is Leahbee tell me yours if you wanna duo :)

Last edited:
I'd offer but I am no ADC, only mid and top lol. good luck in your game if you find a partner :p

Last edited:
what do you guys think of the new client thing? i dont like how the colors don't contrast much, its all so dark i can't read it as well. and the chat things are annoying because they glow and i get like 10 of them popping up and its just too much. idk! also the squareness of it all just reminds me of windows 8.

if anyone wants to play ranked i'm silver V and i gotta play to not decay, let me know if you can adc for me pleaseeee

Leahhh!! I'm always playing ranked. Just message me if you want to duo (like I did to bring you back into Silver :p)

aw thanks lol :( its hard to find good adcs and i'm too scared to ranked alone anymore its always a mess

- - - Post Merge - - -

rofl trundle you are never online last time we talked you just told me you liked "having a real life" lol and i haven't seen you since! you could message me when you're ready to play though if you really want to!!!

I wish I weren't a horrible ADC or I'd duo with you. Literally everyone I know mains support.
Finally about to get back to silver after decaying... I started playing with an ethernet cable and it helps so much so I'm not as nervous about playing ranked.

Last edited:
lol thanks cook :( yeah i'm at jason's house and we have time warner cable which keeps going out so that won't help rofl.

and trundle you're not online skype or league sigh :p

lol thanks cook :( yeah i'm at jason's house and we have time warner cable which keeps going out so that won't help rofl.

and trundle you're not online skype or league sigh :p

Yeah there's a big outage from time warner. I'm not sure what it's about but my friend was showing me some coverage map and all the outages that were happening earlier today and last night all over the country. it looked pretty wild. I don't think it was anything serious just some weird stuff.

Last edited:
I wish I weren't a horrible ADC or I'd duo with you. Literally everyone I know mains support.
Finally about to get back to silver after decaying... I started playing with an ethernet cable and it helps so much so I'm not as nervous about playing ranked.

everyone mains supports?

what is this world

it's like that time i loaded into a game of dota

and it was like "i buy courier" "no **** u i buy courier" "everyone stfu i'm buying wards"

i died that game

aw thanks lol :( its hard to find good adcs and i'm too scared to ranked alone anymore its always a mess

- - - Post Merge - - -

rofl trundle you are never online last time we talked you just told me you liked "having a real life" lol and i haven't seen you since! you could message me when you're ready to play though if you really want to!!!

I've played like 31 games since Friday, so I've been on :p I'll message you next time I am

wahh you play? !!
I would duo with you but adc my skills is poop since I only play mf/jinx/cait.

anyone see the new khazzy skin??
it's not bad since he finally got a new skin lol
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08/827-pbe-update.html

& cass lookin' h0t with her new textures.

Last edited:
lol yes please trundle just message me when you're on ;-;

oh hi cinny rofl yeah i play! you should add me even if we won't play ranked together lol i play a lot of norms. what's your username? :) that khazix skin looks pretty coool, i love the new lulu cupcake icon because most of the time i play lulu lol my boyfriend and i are both using it :D

Last edited:
ashtot is trundle's brother? and trundle you didn't even message me that you were online playing ranked :(!

Back