• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop LAST DAY★ [Pokemon] ★ Shinies, Events ★ Request:Vivillon, IV bred, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Would you be able to get a bunch of Vivillon patterns asides from the two listed?

I have some extra patterns other than those two, which patterns did you have in mind? :)

I'll let you know when I get home. My checklist is at home on my computer. XD

How much would each butterfly be?

It would probably depend on which pattern since some are rarer than others. I think that I only have around 4 patterns spare though so I might not have what you're looking for :(

It would probably depend on which pattern since some are rarer than others. I think that I only have around 4 patterns spare though so I might not have what you're looking for :(

These are what I need.

nmykqnx.png

Last edited:
These are what I need.

nmykqnx.png

Here's what I have in increasing order of rarity:
Garden (uncommon), Monsoon (very rare), Sandstorm (very rare). I was thinking about 20-25 TBT for the garden pattern and around 50-100 TBT for each of the other two but feel free to offer. :)
Sorry I don't have any others :(

how much for darkrai?
Is 75 TBT ok?

Here's what I have in increasing order of rarity:
Garden (uncommon), Monsoon (very rare), Sandstorm (very rare). I was thinking about 20-25 TBT for the garden pattern and around 50-100 TBT for each of the other two but feel free to offer. :)
Sorry I don't have any others :(

That's perfect! How's 25TBT for garden and then 60TBT each for both of the others? o:

awsome could i have darkrai please for 75 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the shinee evee and porygon, if your not already gone that is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if so could you p.m me?

I'd be happy to accommodate that Shimmer because you're ordering multiple. ^-^
And sure thing gravyplz, I shall PM you.

I'll only be available for a couple hours now, today was busier than I expected. I might be back in a week or couple weeks depending on if I get internet on my 3DS and if I have time. Which I really am not sure about.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff from me!

~closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back