• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Kid Cat Is Moving - Britside Cycling! ONLINE! CHECK LATEST POST FOR UPDATES!

Anyone around the same as him on the list would be fine. I am not looking for anyone in particular as this is my cycling town. I may well end up giving him away, if I do I will message you first!

Shep has 10 mins! Don't let the adorable puppy get voided! </3

Last edited:
The most valuable villager (Tier 2) I have right now and are trading is Punchy (I have made a thread, not sure if you saw) and I would be willing to trade some bells too if Punchy alone wouldn't be enough. Not sure what your opinion on that trade would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if not that's okay, I'd love to participate in the giveaway if you do one.

Last edited:
I can tell you really want him and I'm not overly short at the moment so I will give Bam to you for free, if you want! I'll do a one-off reserve, so I definitely won't void him or trade/sell/etc to anyone else when he moves. Unless you need him soon, as I have no control over when he will decide to ping me xD

I can tell you really want him and I'm not overly short at the moment so I will give Bam to you for free, if you want! I'll do a one-off reserve, so I definitely won't void him or trade/sell/etc to anyone else when he moves. Unless you need him soon, as I have no control over when he will decide to ping me xD

Wow, really? :) Thank you!!! I don't need him soon, any time is fine, I'm just really grateful right now.

tumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.gif
Quick! I didn't void him earlier so he's got 13 minutes!

Sorry Skyguy, MusicalDoodle asked a while ago and I PMed her but she went offline so I posted here D:

MD- My Friend Code is just over there
< --
I also need yours :3

Sorry Skyguy, MusicalDoodle asked a while ago and I PMed her but she went offline so I posted here D:

MD- My Friend Code is just over there
< --
I also need yours :3

No that's fine I didn't know o: I thought he was gonna be voided

Thanks for checking in though Skyguy! Sorry I couldn't help you out this time D:

~~~

Ankha has moved in!
tumblr_inline_mpkk3hNfyR1qz4rgp.gif

I don't think Bam's gonna ping tonight unfortuantely ;w;

tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif
Broccolo was autovoided

~~~

tumblr_inline_mpkp8jSgxB1qz4rgp.gif
Henry moved in (and is on the auto void list)

I don't do reserves and she is in the sell/trade/auction colour, so you can most certainly check out her sell/trade/auction thread when I make it once she pings. :)

i thoght she wasa lready i boxes and ill keep my eye out for your post if you do sell her

Back