• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Kid Cat Is Moving - Britside Cycling! ONLINE! CHECK LATEST POST FOR UPDATES!

Anyone around the same as him on the list would be fine. I am not looking for anyone in particular as this is my cycling town. I may well end up giving him away, if I do I will message you first!

Shep has 10 mins! Don't let the adorable puppy get voided! </3

Last edited:
The most valuable villager (Tier 2) I have right now and are trading is Punchy (I have made a thread, not sure if you saw) and I would be willing to trade some bells too if Punchy alone wouldn't be enough. Not sure what your opinion on that trade would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if not that's okay, I'd love to participate in the giveaway if you do one.

Last edited:
I can tell you really want him and I'm not overly short at the moment so I will give Bam to you for free, if you want! I'll do a one-off reserve, so I definitely won't void him or trade/sell/etc to anyone else when he moves. Unless you need him soon, as I have no control over when he will decide to ping me xD

I can tell you really want him and I'm not overly short at the moment so I will give Bam to you for free, if you want! I'll do a one-off reserve, so I definitely won't void him or trade/sell/etc to anyone else when he moves. Unless you need him soon, as I have no control over when he will decide to ping me xD

Wow, really? :) Thank you!!! I don't need him soon, any time is fine, I'm just really grateful right now.

tumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.gif
Quick! I didn't void him earlier so he's got 13 minutes!

Sorry Skyguy, MusicalDoodle asked a while ago and I PMed her but she went offline so I posted here D:

MD- My Friend Code is just over there
< --
I also need yours :3

Sorry Skyguy, MusicalDoodle asked a while ago and I PMed her but she went offline so I posted here D:

MD- My Friend Code is just over there
< --
I also need yours :3

No that's fine I didn't know o: I thought he was gonna be voided

Thanks for checking in though Skyguy! Sorry I couldn't help you out this time D:

~~~

Ankha has moved in!
tumblr_inline_mpkk3hNfyR1qz4rgp.gif

I don't think Bam's gonna ping tonight unfortuantely ;w;

tumblr_inline_mpkqvjQBdt1qz4rgp.gif
Broccolo was autovoided

~~~

tumblr_inline_mpkp8jSgxB1qz4rgp.gif
Henry moved in (and is on the auto void list)

I don't do reserves and she is in the sell/trade/auction colour, so you can most certainly check out her sell/trade/auction thread when I make it once she pings. :)

i thoght she wasa lready i boxes and ill keep my eye out for your post if you do sell her

Back