• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Keep falling over...

spamurai

Bells
Arcade Tokens
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
My character keeps falling over...

It's a nightmare.. I'm trying to move my flowers around and he keeps falling to the ground -_-

Whyyyyy? How do I stop this?

Usually changing around the clothes you have on can help. Also wearing lucky items like the four leaf clover I think helps, but I am not sure. Just don't wear the King Tut's Mask! xD

You need to meet Katrina, the fortune teller, on your (or another player's) Plazza. She has a purple-ey tent...

You need to meet Katrina, the fortune teller, on your (or another player's) Plazza. She has a purple-ey tent...

She was in my town only a few days ago >.<

I've taken off my hat, glasses and wet suit and put new clothes on, but still falling over...
It'd be really funny if it didn't happen so frequently D:

I run around everywhere and have yet to fall a single time. ;-; I didn't even know your character can fall over

Change your clothes :)
there?s such a thing as bad luck in Animal crossing new leaf, it can be on your clothes, I saw someone with unlucky clothes who got beehives from EVERY tree she shock it was hilarious, she changed her clothes and it went back to normal :)
But if you talk with Katrina and she tells you that you have bad luck you?re screwed lol.

Last edited:
It must be my town, because I have a 2nd player (because I wanted a permanent tent in my town) and he keeps falling over too D:

I've changed my clothes already, rearranged stuff, ate fruit, and done everything I can think of... :( lol

He'll have to get lucky in randomly putting on the right item of clothing though since he doesn't know his fortune he can't know for sure what he needs to wear.

I got the lucky raccoon today... not very lucky 0_o
I also have a bunch of green items in the southern spaces of my house (feng shui)... Can't believe it >.<

This thread, too funny. :blush:
But it must be terrible to be falling every step you take D:

find a town with Katrina the fortune teller, and if she tells you that you?re lucky it should change too.

VG5mwV7.jpg

m4yvb1k.jpg

XCNkxJ7.jpg

Even after changing clothes :'(
Hj9e2Aw.jpg

i was falling all over last night too, i thought it was pretty funny
and then there was tons of sharks at my town last night ^.^

Omg I just. No, my laughing is hurting my sides. You're just like help pls. I have no idea why it keeps happening.

Back