• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kain's Korner - LOTS OF HYBRIDS, VILLAGER PICS & DLCS // CLOSED

May I buy a Hibiscus? I have to run to the post office now, but please shoot me a PM or VM if its okay :)

Hello! Can I order:

? blue ogre mask
? bureom
? fruit basket
? kimbap plate

Which comes to 80. 'u'

Oh! Yes, or course ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i buy Blue Violets x5 and Lucky's pic?
Sure! That adds up to 17.5tbt

May I buy a Hibiscus? I have to run to the post office now, but please shoot me a PM or VM if its okay :)

You may! :3
I'm a bit delayed in responding, but I'll VM you just in case as well!

Lemme add all you guys and get your orders ready and I'll deliver when I receive a reply that gates are open :3

Oh! Yes, or course ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! That adds up to 17.5tbt

You may! :3
I'm a bit delayed in responding, but I'll VM you just in case as well!

Lemme add all you guys and get your orders ready and I'll deliver when I receive a reply that gates are open :3

Could we trade tomorrow?
I'm srry i won't be available until tomorrow

Sorry for the late response! My FC is 0834-0884-8341; I'm opening my gates as we speak, and then I'll send the TBT your way! ♥

ETA: whoa i read too fast, SORRY ABOUT THAT, my gates are staying open anyway so it's all good hahasob.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response! My FC is 0834-0884-8341; I'm opening my gates as we speak, and then I'll send the TBT your way! ♥

ETA: whoa i read too fast, SORRY ABOUT THAT, my gates are staying open anyway so it's all good hahasob.
On my way. Also, is your void clear? I just lost a dreamie and trying to replace him with Pierce so I don't want another random move in ; ^;

Hi, is the DLC list up to date?
No. I update once they're delivered.
These are what's left.
yut board
red ogre mask
tteok plate

No. I update once they're delivered.
These are what's left.
yut board
red ogre mask
tteok plate
Ah makes sense, sorry!
I'd like to buy those 3 items then please, and 4 blue pansies. 70TBT I think?

My void is completely clear; this is a new town so you're totally safe. <3

Ok, thank you.
I don;t see your gates, I may have added you a bit late. Would you mind reopening. Sorry > .<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah makes sense, sorry!
I'd like to buy those 3 items then please, and 4 blue pansies. 70TBT I think?

It's no problem! This thread has kinda been inactive for a bit, so I'm a bit slow xD
But yeah, sounds good! Once I finish the trade with violion I'll get your order set and deliver asap ~

It's no problem! This thread has kinda been inactive for a bit, so I'm a bit slow xD
But yeah, sounds good! Once I finish the trade with violion I'll get your order set and deliver asap ~
Fab thanks, I've added you ready :)

Thanks again! I wish I had cute emotes to shower you with at the time, I'm super grateful! ;u;/

ON my way!
Your void is clear too, yes? xD
Sorry, just paranoid as it happened to me once before.
It should be as the last one to move out went to my other town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! :)

Back