Just recently got Animal Crossing: Wild World. What are some cool things to do/secrets to find?

Wild World was very nostalgic for me. I had fun with that game, but the graphics kind of aged horribly. I think New Horizons isn’t a good game for an introduction to the series, but it was for a lot of people. People bought into the hype during the lockdown, and a lot of them haven’t played before. I’m glad you didn’t give up on the series, though, and tried a different version. I don’t have any tips or secrets, but I hope you enjoy it. I’m glad you’re loving it so far.

My first ever AC game was new horizons, but I just didn't like it that much. So I read up on Wild World, and got myself a copy. So far, I love it! Can anyone tell me some cool things to do and some secrets to find? (If there are any secrets?)
1. Talk to special characters regularly. Many of them have special dialogue (often about their backstory) that can only be accessed for a few days a year. And they often have follow-up dialogue (where they continue the story) for several days over the span of a week or so.
2. Give a red turnip to Wendell. That starts a trading sequence with special characters that can lead to several special prizes.
3. Once you have a slingshot, check the skies during the first ten minutes of your session (at the first x:x2 and x:x7) and you just might see something out of this world if no other special visitors are in town.
4. Also with the slingshot, look up at exactly at 9:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m. (on days when no other visitors are in town), and you may see someone flying by. (Note: you won't see #3 and #4 on the same day.)

Good luck and have fun!

Wild World is such a special game! I love it sooo much! Its not as good as the others but still such a fun time! I guess a cool secret is that in this game to get the golden shovel you have to have two shovels and bury the other one for 24 hours and it will become gold the next day lol so if you want it try to get it! Its so easy and simple.

this isn't a secret, but something fun i've been doing is collecting gyroids :) just like in the other games, they'll spawn in after a rainy day !! and sometimes your villagers will have them too, and you can buy them off of them through the flea market !!

Back