• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Joseph's Trading Post - Your destination for sales and trades alike!

40 mins left until all unclaimed Fossils/Gyroids/Fortune Cookie Items are sold to Re-Tail/Destroyed.

Fossils are 10k each
Gyroids 5k each
Fortune Cookie Items are 1k each

Post offers/buys before they're gone! :O

Update

All Fossils/Gyroids/Fortune Cookie Items not been claimed have been sold to Re-Tail.

Updated first post. Added new stuff for trade/sale. NOW OFFERING TO ORDER GRACIE WINTER ITEMS, SEE FIRST POST!

Added new stuff to sell/trade:

- Rare Mushroom (x2) #For_Sale

- Superb Coffee Beans (x2) #For_Sale

- Violet Screen
- Cosmos Fan

- REAL Calm Painting

I have added the following Villager pics to the ones I'm offering to trade for stuff off my wishlist:

- Blanca
- Pietro

Bump

Have a half an hour until its lights out for me. Then I'll only be able to trade/respond until 2:30 PM tomorrow PST.

New stuff for sale:

- Heart B. Balloon (x3) #For_Sale
- Heart I. Balloon (x2) #For_Sale
- Heart P. Balloon (x4) #For_Sale

I'm interested in mystic statue, lunar surface and fedora chair. I can offer music-room wall, western vista, mermaid sofa and wall. I can let you catalog my ceramic hot pot too.

Update

Wish List and For Trade/Sale has been updated, new merchandise includes:

- Blue Balloon (x1) #For_Sale
- Orange Balloon (x2) #For_Sale

EDIT: Forgot

- Raptor Model (x1) #For_Sale

Last edited:
I want your Pietro pic if you still have it? I'll trade you a snowmobile (snowman gift)

what do you wnt for ballooons? o.o n some villager pics

Unless you have Kitt, Ribbot, Stitches, or the Olivia (the pink octopus) Picture, I'll sell them to you for bells, make me an offer.

My bad, misread. Balloons are for bells, anything on my want list to trade for the pics.

Sorry didn't see that message. I need to grab it too, will let you know when gate is open

I'll go open my gate ASAP, once in my town follow me and we'll trade in the Bamboo forest (more space there).

Last edited:
Unless you have Kitt, Ribbot, Stitches, or the Olivia (the pink octopus) Picture, I'll sell them to you for bells, make me an offer.

I'll go open my gate ASAP, once in my town follow me and we'll trade in the Bamboo forest (more space there).

Oh my bad, you wanted me to go to your town? xD btw Pink octopus is Marina :D

I can offer

mermaid floor
mermaid wall
mermaid sofa
mermaid chair x2
mermaid clock

I am looking for the newsprint helmet and pumpkin pie if you'd be willing to trade for all those?
If not, do you buy things out right? I would be willing to sell them all.
If you don't do either of those, would you be willing to order the entire spa set+potty?

Thanks!

Back