• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop VILLAGERS, CLOVERS, FLOWERS AND MORE!

mib.iggy

Aggressive lawnclippings
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hi! I'm Mib and welcome to my IGB sHoP. :>

(just gunna drop my WiShLiSt in, not for any reason in particular *wink wink*)
(1 item off my WiShLiSt will pay for your order)

My fc: 0920-6921-2274
My timezone: UTC +1 (UK)

YOU CAN PLACE AN ORDER ONCE PER DAY, AND YOU CAN PLACE ANOTHER ORDER AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE FIRST ONE

I am selling lucky clovers, hybrid flowers, fruit baskets, villagers* and catalogue items, which are listed here:

FRUIT:

1 full basket of perfect fruit/ regular fruit/ tropical fruit/ bamboo = 3k (you can order up to 5 of these as well as 5 catalogue items, see below)

CLOVERS:

2k per clover (you can order up to 5 of these as well as 5 catalogue items, see below)

FLOWERS:

5k per 2 hybrids of the same type, eg. 2 dark roses, limited availability (feel free to ask/PM me for specific flower types bc it's 3am rn so icba to write the whole list of flowers i can give. And yes, I have spent abt 3hrs making this thread)

(1 'pair' of hybids per order)

CATALOGUE ITEMS:

Furniture

Wall / floor

HHD

Shirts

Bottoms

Dresses

Hats

Accessories

Shoes/socks

Umbrellas

*not until further notice (see here )

NOTE: i am also able to get items from Harvey's shop + naturally-appearing RVs, however I'm not sure how long it will take to find these items. You have been warned.

PLEASE PUT YOUR WHOLE ORDER IN AT ONCE, IF U FORGET TO WRITE SOMETHING, DON'T EDIT YOUR POST, QUOTE IT AND ADD

Please fill in this form:

My mayor name:
My FC mii name:
My FC:
My timezone:

My order:

Added Mib's FC?:
Read and understand eveything?:
Drop off or pick up?:

Wishlist item/my offer/total igb to pay:
Drop off or pick up?:

I have limited availability atm, so it would be super helpful if you could also suggest a time for collection/drop off in both our timezones eg.
Hi, come at UTC + 1: 2pm, my time: 7am

Also, feel free to check out my other stuff in my signature! :D <3

(k right im going to sleep now, i'm hella tired)

Last edited:
My mayor name:courtney
My FC mii name:courtney
My FC:1392-6948-2403
My timezone:uk BST i bleave but im not to sure but im from the uk and curently as im posting this its 10:36

My order: metal guitar, amp, bird cadege, mama panda and an outdoor bath

Added Mib's FC?: yes
Read and understand eveything?:yes

Wishlist item/my offer/total igb to pay: 25000 in game bells. (I think thats corect)
Drop off or pick up?:pick up

Hey! Thanks for ordering! I'll start right away, please let me know when you are available, as we are in the same timezone! :D

Hey! Thanks for ordering! I'll start right away, please let me know when you are available, as we are in the same timezone! :D
No problem i still have 11 more items i would Like to order but there is no rush just take your time. Im available all day i genraly reply almost instantly unless i have to do some thing but thank you verry much 😊

No problem i still have 11 more items i would Like to order but there is no rush just take your time. Im available all day i genraly reply almost instantly unless i have to do some thing but thank you verry much 😊
Np! If you want, you can just put your whole order in now so i can get it ready for u asap

Np! If you want, you can just put your whole order in now so i can get it ready for u asap
Yeah sure if you dont mind.
I would like:
Autograph cards
Azalea bonsi x2
Black kantana
White kantana
Blossom lantern x2
Coffiemaker
Floor seat x2
Kitchen counter
Katatsu
Papa panda
And a tatami bed please
Could you possibly work out the total of in game bells i would owe you please just to make sure you get the right amount 😊

Hi! I'm not entirely sure right now how much it would come to, however i will let you know once i've ordered it all.

Disclaimer: the following items may take longer to get:
- autograph cards
- floor seat
-coffee maker (can be obtained in your own town by working at the Roost cafe twice)

Hi! I'm not entirely sure right now how much it would come to, however i will let you know once i've ordered it all.

Disclaimer: the following items may take longer to get:
- autograph cards
- floor seat
-coffee maker (can be obtained in your own town by working at the Roost cafe twice)
I understand and dw about it im in not rush hun. The coffue maker is a bit out of my reavg from getting it my self as im still paying off the building fees lol. Thank you tho 😊

np! If you want, i can help pay off your fees? I have 100m+ and trust me, I wont be able to spend that much. I'd be more than happy to send 5m your way!!

Oh my are you sure. Like im curently paying off everything im only on my 3 upgrade to my house becuase i only just started playung 2 months ago

ok, np! I'll let you know when I'm open! Also, when you are in my town i'll bff you so i can let you know when you can collect your order

Back