• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling DLC items, balloons + more!☘️🦋 [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this cause of a bunch of stuff going on ;w; I'll make a note to myself to remember tomorrow
That’s ok. I’ll be available at night today.

Hi! Can i buy 2 baskets of perfect apples and a striped wetsuit?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, i forgot the form, sorry.

Name: Amanda
Town: Moonbow
FC: In my profile
Availability: from 13 PM to 12 AM in Brasília's Timezone
Total tbt/igb/trade: 8 TBTs i think? Or 10? I don't remember.

Hi! Can i buy 2 baskets of perfect apples and a striped wetsuit?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, i forgot the form, sorry.

Name: Amanda
Town: Moonbow
FC: In my profile
Availability: from 13 PM to 12 AM in Brasília's Timezone
Total tbt/igb/trade: 8 TBTs i think? Or 10? I don't remember.
Hi! 7 would be fine :) make sure to add me. I think we have a 5 hour difference, correct me if i'm wrong lol

Hi! 7 would be fine :) make sure to add me. I think we have a 5 hour difference, correct me if i'm wrong lol
Yes, yes. Ok, i will transfer you the TBTs now. Add me. Tomorrow i will pick them up in your town, okay?

Yes, yes. Ok, i will transfer you the TBTs now. Add me. Tomorrow i will pick them up in your town, okay?
Yup make sure to send the tbt over before we do the trade. I’ll open at 6PM (1PM) for you if that’s ok? I’ll let you know when gates are opened. Thanks 😊

Last edited:
Hi again, I won’t be able to play this week. If you still want your items I’ll be available next weekend. If not don’t worry, I’ll send the tbt back. My apologies 😢
Thats okay

hi! ur shop is so cute & organized. would i be able to get a striped wetsuit and the pink wetsuit?

Name: Kaia
Town: Solace
FC: 0645 - 5918 - 6688
Availability: tomorrow, pretty much available all day, starting 11 AM EST
Items: striped wetsuit
Total tbt/igb/trade: 10 TBT

hello do you have any red/pink/indigo balloons? if you have these as well: aurora screen, raccoon wall clock, giant teddy bear, monitor tower

name: ishi
town: new bark
fc: 1049 0261 7093
availability: whenever you are
items/total: whatever you have

Hi there. My shop is now permanently closed. I might host a giveaway someday. For the ones that ordered, my apologies, I forgot to close this thread earlier. And with that said I hope you all have a nice day ^~^

Name: adair town:honeydew fc:358356836430 availability: yep items:celest ribbon, bunny p balloon total: 3tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back