• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jarring Oddities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware the Zucker
IMG_3738.JPG

Ghostly Preserves

My ghost wants you to know that the camera adds 10 pounds, or alternatively, he’s bloated from a big lunch of humans.

My last entry! The ghosts are made from air dry clay, and Henry is jarred in water dyed with green and yellow food colouring. 👻😋

pfwX7fO.jpg

In a dark corner of the shelves, a fluorescent flow catches my eye.. as I get closer, I see a jar filled with what I can only describe as a baby alien… perhaps whoever owns this lab has mastered the art of cloning, or generating new species with only science… at least whatever it is looks happy

5A8BA995-F9AA-4E68-B974-E0A6ECA50039.jpeg

made with a small alien-type figurine attached to the lid with wire, in a mouthwash-colored liquid.

Kapp'n's Eye 🐢

qgh5FTd.jpg

With the return of a familiar face, curiosity got the better of me. I always wondered, are Kapp'n's eyes always closed or are those his actual pupils... I got my answer, and it isn't pretty.

Edit: Entry Resubmitted

0p8tkHu.jpg

Last edited:
this did NOT turn out how I wanted but w/e
I made a little bug knight creature out of foam and pipe cleaners then I made a small kraken for him to fight
Screenshot_20211031-033406_Gallery.jpg

The kraken came unglued the second I put him in the water so I took an alternate angle pic and one where I pushed him to the bottom
Screenshot_20211031-033412_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-033416_Gallery.jpg

a jar of preserve that traps the monstrosity known as “screaming faces”.

(FYI: for anyone who is curious, this monster is made out of fried dough… it turns out to be a little hard to manipulate as the dough becomes soggy rather quickly once in water, so I hope this suffices…lol)
31369D43-D711-463C-85CA-F38D3C530878.jpeg

Eye of newt, and nails of toes...

In the far corner of a dusty shelf you spot an assortment of glassware, filled with the weirdest stuff. Amongst those, there's a teeny-tiny jar. It's insides are mostly filled with an eerily blue-green liquid... And some eyes staring straight at you! And... are those nails?! This seems like an unfinished witches potion....

834be2ab-de3e-4c7a-8c9b-8dbe17180a51.jpg

f562b48f-3124-41a1-aa9f-373a29368c88 (2).jpg

zHu0lQI.png

I used red chili flakes to try to make it look like blood​
Minced body parts. I wonder who's bow tie that is...
IMG_20211031_011820.jpg

Hi both! Unfortunately we're looking for a distinct specimen for these entries, rather than a sort of paste/liquid/goo that fill the entire jar. I'll have to ask both of you to resubmit!

Kapp'n's Eye 🐢

0p8tkHu.jpg

With the return of a familiar face, curiosity got the better of me. I always wondered, are Kapp'n's eyes always closed or are those his actual pupils... I got my answer, and it isn't pretty.
A fresh catch of Unicorn hair (and maybe a bit of blood) along with a broken tip of a horn. fantastic for all your magic related needs! I hear they can be used in a potion to preserve your soul.View attachment 408486

These two entries are using liquids that do not appear to be coloured. Can you two fix this and resubmit? Thanks!

Every entry up to this point should be accepted unless we specifically asked for a resubmission!
Whew. If it looks like your entry got skipped somehow, do let us know.

I found this weird looking object in my garage and decided to bring it into my house to see what it is.
I have no idea what it is, but my cat seems to be hypnotised by it.
UPDATE: It started to spread some sort of red liquid and my cat is acting weird. I am scared.. help me..
VRuicxv.jpg

Green and red food dye and some peach seeds + dried peaches
QpmrAjX.jpg

Don't mess with neoqueenserenity or you may end up like this guy.
IMG_20211031_092145065_HDR_20211031094113938.jpg

IMG_20211031_092337378_PORTRAIT_20211031094124548.jpg
fun fact: i pulled out my wisdom teeth for this one! i also threw in my cats extracted canine tooth with resorptive lesions from his dental earlier this year, but you can't see it from this angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back