Shop {Jaie's Poké Mart} 4IV and 5IV Pokemon, Shinies, and More!

Jaie

hella cute queer kid
Bells
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (13) +
Bhdyaf2.png

Hey guys! I've been breeding quite a few IV pokemon recently, and have little use for them, which is why I've decided to open a shop for you guys.

YLWFfQC.png
Notices -
  • Please remember that I'm not online all the time, and may be busy at certain points in time. If I haven't gotten back to you in over two weeks without reason though, please feel free to send me a message about it.
  • Please always fill out the form provided when making an order, it saves a lot of time for me in the long run.
  • My timezone is BST (click here to see what time it is for me!), so we might not be able to be online at the same time very easily - please consider this before ordering.
  • When it's time to trade, please select me from your friends on pokemon and ask to trade - this saves time for me, as well as you. My IG name is Jaie.
  • If you're unable to pay with TBT but would still like to order, feel free to pay with ACNL bells, with the rule that 100 TBT is equal to 3 million bells.
  • I can add pok?rus to any of the pok?mon you order for just 10 TBT!
  • I'd love you to include the word 'Peaches' somewhere in your order so I know you read the rules c:

qTP99Fh.png
Order Form -
Friend Code:
Pok?mon: (When filling this area out, please give me the column number of the pok?mon you want instead of just the name and full details! This saves me a lot of time.)
IG Name:
Pok?rus: Y/N
Total Payment:

Last edited:
Friend Code: In sig :3
Pok?mon: what pokes are avalable?
IG Name: Laura
Pok?rus: Y/N Yes
Total Payment: 110tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code: In sig :3
Pok?mon: what pokes are avalable?
IG Name: Laura
Pok?rus: Y/N Yes
Total Payment: 110tbt?

once i get enough :3

The pokemon that are available are on the google document I liked to in the initial post, and I'd prefer it if you didn't order when you don't have the means to pay, sorry uwu

Back