• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop {Jaie's Poké Mart} 4IV and 5IV Pokemon, Shinies, and More!

Jaie

hella cute queer kid
Bells
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (13) +
Bhdyaf2.png

Hey guys! I've been breeding quite a few IV pokemon recently, and have little use for them, which is why I've decided to open a shop for you guys.

YLWFfQC.png
Notices -
  • Please remember that I'm not online all the time, and may be busy at certain points in time. If I haven't gotten back to you in over two weeks without reason though, please feel free to send me a message about it.
  • Please always fill out the form provided when making an order, it saves a lot of time for me in the long run.
  • My timezone is BST (click here to see what time it is for me!), so we might not be able to be online at the same time very easily - please consider this before ordering.
  • When it's time to trade, please select me from your friends on pokemon and ask to trade - this saves time for me, as well as you. My IG name is Jaie.
  • If you're unable to pay with TBT but would still like to order, feel free to pay with ACNL bells, with the rule that 100 TBT is equal to 3 million bells.
  • I can add pok?rus to any of the pok?mon you order for just 10 TBT!
  • I'd love you to include the word 'Peaches' somewhere in your order so I know you read the rules c:

qTP99Fh.png
Order Form -
Friend Code:
Pok?mon: (When filling this area out, please give me the column number of the pok?mon you want instead of just the name and full details! This saves me a lot of time.)
IG Name:
Pok?rus: Y/N
Total Payment:

Last edited:
Friend Code: In sig :3
Pok?mon: what pokes are avalable?
IG Name: Laura
Pok?rus: Y/N Yes
Total Payment: 110tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Friend Code: In sig :3
Pok?mon: what pokes are avalable?
IG Name: Laura
Pok?rus: Y/N Yes
Total Payment: 110tbt?

once i get enough :3

The pokemon that are available are on the google document I liked to in the initial post, and I'd prefer it if you didn't order when you don't have the means to pay, sorry uwu

Back