is your town in a mess?

My town's are always utterly pristine. My OCD makes it very clear to me that there must never be anything on the ground, lol.

Yes. Since my locker is filled, I shove stuff in my museum exhibits, sapling and bush starts on the ground, hybrid flowers all out of place on my beach, perfect cherry baskets everywhere, you name it omg.

How do you keep your towns so orderly ;-;

I've got failed patterns scattered over my town (I've only erased like half of them), planted bushes I don't really want anymore, unplanted bushes just lying in bags near the train station, lots of peaches on the ground, clovers randomly planted, and unwanted PWPs I haven't demolished yet. And that's not the end of it-- my house is also a total mess: there are candies and other items scattered on the floor, and I have one room (the right wing) filled with just... junk.

Oh my gosh.

When i had Project REMODEL.

Where i decided to remodel the town and had to get rid of all the trees in favor of paths, i had to relocate flowers and i had to put them in my storage but i cleared all the flowers out but it after 3 days, it was a success.

Not a mess as in weeds and garbage and items. A mess as in I haven't done landscaping yet. It's all natural woods, which I hate. I need to get an ax. I'm waiting until I unlock the golden ax. Then I can landscape and add patterns :) I love having neat, organized towns.

Last edited:
About 10% of my town is filled with flowers (mainly around my house), and my storage is pretty organized because I check on it frequently and all that, so I would say no, my town is not in a mess. :)

I had to flip 8/9 of my villagers.

I finally just got the last one to want to leave...

So yeah, it's a train wreck. But what a relief now I can get back to the game and really enjoy it all again.

How do you keep your towns so orderly ;-;

I've got failed patterns scattered over my town (I've only erased like half of them), planted bushes I don't really want anymore, unplanted bushes just lying in bags near the train station, lots of peaches on the ground, clovers randomly planted, and unwanted PWPs I haven't demolished yet. And that's not the end of it-- my house is also a total mess: there are candies and other items scattered on the floor, and I have one room (the right wing) filled with just... junk.

Oh my gosh.

Basically I throw anything that I can get again. Candies and peaches I would batch sell to Reese. Planted bushes you don't want? Dig them up. That way you can plant the ones that you do want. Clovers I would put all in one spot so they're away from the action until you know what to do with them. And unwanted PWPs? Demolish now!! You'll feel so much better :)

...don't get me started with mess. My beach is starting to fill, my museum is pretty much filled, my house has furniture I don't really want as my final design, and I've been hoarding items for when I can trade again for vacation. I'm waiting until I finish finals so that I can begin landscaping my town and designing my house for the HHA challenges. Before that, I have to get rid of all of the extra items I have accumulated via trades. Oh and did I mention that I have weeds everywhere and way too many persimmon trees from when I was trying to get the gardening badge?

...don't get me started with mess. My beach is starting to fill, my museum is pretty much filled, my house has furniture I don't really want as my final design, and I've been hoarding items for when I can trade again for vacation. I'm waiting until I finish finals so that I can begin landscaping my town and designing my house for the HHA challenges. Before that, I have to get rid of all of the extra items I have accumulated via trades. Oh and did I mention that I have weeds everywhere and way too many persimmon trees from when I was trying to get the gardening badge?

At least weeds will help you get to your weeding badge! :)

Back