is your town in a mess?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
my town was like a landfill. every area was filled with junks that i dont even need. took me like 2hrs just to clean and organize 70% of the stuffs.

I'm currently working on clearing out my storage. I have a lot of furniture and clothes I don't use that I just shoved away. So I guess it's not necessarily my town that's in a mess, but my closet. :p

oh, just my beaches, most of the ground, my museum exhibit rooms, and much of the floor space in my house are covered with very important and most rare Items!!!

right now yes, omg
it's filled with bushes, perfect apples, clovers, gold tools & future house furniture ugh landscaping is tough!
we need more lockers in the game - at least for hoarders like me ;;

right now yes, omg
it's filled with bushes, perfect apples, clovers, gold tools & future house furniture ugh landscaping is tough!
we need more lockers in the game - at least for hoarders like me ;;

ikr! i dont even know where i should put those unorderable stuffs. my lockers are full already.

my main town is a tiny bit messy, but mostly organized
my second town is messy bUt it's messy in a way where ik where i have most things.... I just have a lot of stuff and i'm planning my town so there are patterns all over town that makes it look kind of uglyyyy

I cannot deal with mess! I have to organise so much that I get annoyed with my self sometimes hahaha xD Everything has to be organised in my lockers and drawers otherwise its me that's a mess hehe ♥

Nope. I'm really strict with myself on what I keep around and what I don't. Actually I need to look at my museum rooms. I was hoarding in there for an event which I've since cancelled so I have loads of stuff to sell or send to villagers.

My town is as clean as it can get. I am pretty much a germaphobe when it comes to cleaning. No single weed in my town, if I happen to spot one I have to eliminate it immediatly.

I'm almost too afraid to go on. I was pretty busy the last 2 months. Pretty sure it's insanely messy by now.

It's not messy, no. However, I was overzealous with my golden axe and chopped down most of my trees. So, it looks quite barren. I suppose you could day it's a mess from a landscaping perspective ahaha xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

*say

Leafton is filled with Cedars and bushes that I have no idea where to plant them. I'll think if it some day.

Kind of, I'm working on planting bushes and cedars so my town doesn't look very neat at the moment.

My town is full of flowers and hardly any weeds, but I do have a alot of clothing on the floor. so sorry

currently it's a disaster. I'm trying to figure out where to put one of my alt's houses and I've been removing PWPs, plotting houses and deleting them... there's big ugly dirt patches everywhere. My train station is always cluttered with fossils because I dump them there to assess in one big lump after I've accumulated a bunch.

Back