• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess?

Is Wii Fit Trainer a Princess

• Total voters
I mean what is her mom the queen of? the wii fit studio... if that counts then sure, but I'm skeptical!

besides why she gotta be a princess, can't she just be an independent woman who don't need no crown
Samus never whined about being the queen of metroids and she still kicks more butt!

Don't know when I voted yes in this, but my answer right now is no.

She is not a princess. It doesn't mean since she is a girl character she must be a princess.

No she isn't really a princess. Just a regular instructor for Wii Fit.

Screenshot_2016-06-16-10-39-01-1.jpg
Even Lord Helix is confused by this
Unless it's multiple choice and he's saying A is the right answer and A is yes so Wii Fit Trainer is a princess! :O

Canonically, no. She's just an avatar that tells you to actually get off the couch.

To some people, she could be. It's really up to personal preference of what you consider "princess" or not.

Personally, I don't consider her one.

jfc you guys dont know how togo along with jokes
shes the only nintendo princess i dont know what youre talking about???

This thread is gold and contracts to a controversial topic.

Now, yes, many Nintendo Princess' have debatable circumstances. However this one in specifics is, to my knowledge, not a Princess, yet there could be evidence as to that being wrong. This is because of some Japanese only media regarding the Wii Fit trainer. Look it up, very edgy stuff.

Wii Fit Trainer is, here this, a "Trainer" I don't know any fitness trainer that's also a princess.

Murray and Justin must be so proud of themselves that this keeps getting bumped up. It was created purely with the intention of annoying me.

:(

Murray and Justin must be so proud of themselves that this keeps getting bumped up. It was created purely with the intention of annoying me.

:(

Sorry it's my fault.
Ban me if you must.

Mighty Helix says yes, we can officially close the thread, it has been decided by the great Lord Helix. Praise him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, aren't all women princesses?

Back